TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
View all jobsCoordinator - Client CareWinnipeg, MB · HealthcareApply Now
Coordinator - Client Care
Assistive Devices Retail
Salary: to be negotiated
Permanent 4 days per week
Our National client in the assistive devices industry is seeking a Coordinator of Client Care.
Their location is in downtown Winnipeg. If you love a client facing customer service role, this job is for you!!
About our client:
This client has retail clinic operations across Canada and are reputable, professional, and working within a growing niche market. They are looking for those who have good administrative, and systems experience combined with excellent customer care and service experience.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that current clients’ needs are met in a timely manner.
- Manage invoicing and accounts receivables based on client purchases and insurances claims
- Recognize and capitalize on sales opportunities through various mediums (walk-ins, client referrals, telephone inquiries, retention practices, etc.).
- Conduct effective telephone follow up to reschedule ''no shows'' and cancellations according to procedures.
- Act as a liaison with physicians’ offices to maximize referrals.
- Effectively handle multiple incoming telephone lines with ability to answer general questions, collect and record client and marketing information.
- Assemble, maintain and process client charts according to policies and procedures.
- Maintain well organized appointment schedule to optimize client care and revenue opportunities.
About the candidate:
- Minimum 1-3 years experience working in a retail, medical office or clinic setting
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, POS and other systems.
- Provide high level of administrative and data management support to clinic operations and services, as well as a high level of customer satisfaction
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management skills
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Background in MSP billing and other insurance providers preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established and growing company in an industry that helps others. It is a stable industry...in fact...a growing industry! Work a 4 day week!
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
Toronto: (phone hidden) Calgary: (phone hidden) Edmonton: (phone hidden) Kelowna: (phone hidden) Montreal: (phone hidden) Mississauga: (phone hidden) Ottawa: (phone hidden) Vancouver: (phone hidden) Victoria: (phone hidden) Winnipeg: (phone hidden)
USA Toll-Feee: 1855.900.3435 USA - Dallas (phone hidden)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Requisition ID: 270941 Position Number: 20075055 Posting End Date: July 28, 2021 City: Winnipeg Site: WRHA Community Health Services Work Location: 280 Booth Drive Department / Unit: Home Car [...]
Requisition ID: 270481 Position Number: 20000581 Posting End Date: July 28, 2021 City: Winnipeg Site: WRHA Community Health Services Department / Unit: FG Community Home Care Job Stream: Cli [...]
Requisition ID: 270526 Position Number: 20044494 Posting End Date: July 28, 2021 City: Winnipeg Site: WRHA Community Health Services Work Location: St James Assiniboine Department / Unit: J6 [...]
Requisition ID: 270441 Position Number: 20073299 Posting End Date: July 28, 2021 City: Winnipeg Site: WRHA Community Health Services Work Location: 170 Goulet Street Department / Unit: S9 St. [...]