What is the opportunity?
We are looking for self-motivated, highly driven and entrepreneurial individuals to join our Field Sales team at RBC Insurance. As an accredited Life & Wealth Advisor (HLLQP/LLQP) you provide integrated life insurance planning and advice to your existing network of referrals and new RBC client acquisitions. Your drive to understand the full-suite of RBC Insurance Life, Whole Life, Living Benefits, & Wealth products enables you to provide valuable solutions to your clients based on their needs. Alongside your own prospecting and networking activity, you are fully supported by internal partners who work to help to deepen your client relationships through effective opportunity spotting and honest sales practices.
We’re proud to promote a culture where great people and ideas are rewarded and teamwork is encouraged. When you succeed, we succeed. Join us.
What will you do?
- Connect with clients through discovery to better understand their life events and offer comprehensive insurance and financial advice that aligns to their current and changing needs
- Promote a client-first mindset in a digital environment by meeting clients when it is most convenient for them
- Develop and deepen client relationships with the use of Salesforce and other compliant customer tools/electronic forms
- Contribute to and be accountable for your team sales success through the achievement of your individual sales goals
- Increase your external networks by capitalizing on market opportunities and referrals from approved centres of influence
- Regularly review individual business results and adjust activities as required to meet established targets
- Deliver on RBC’s vision to be among the world’s most trusted and successful financial institutions
What do you need to succeed?
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent
- Business development and prospecting skills with a goal-oriented attitude with a strong ambition to succeed
- The ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Life/A&S; License (HLLQP/LLQP), or willingness to complete
- 1-2+ years’ professional sales experience in the Insurance Industry
- An existing network of referrals and approved centres of influence
- Digital literacy using a variety of systems and tools
Nice to have
- Industry Designations Preferred: CFP (Certified Financial Planner), CLU (Chartered Life Underwriter), CHS (Certified Health Insurance Specialist)
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- The resources and support you need to develop your client portfolio and advance your career goals
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- A comprehensive compensation package and incentives that recognize strong performance
- Flexible health benefits that allow you to choose the level of coverage that is right for you and your family
- Employee savings, profit-sharing, and pension options to help you grow your savings and plan for future financial security
- Outstanding training programs and opportunities for career development
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Get Career Alerts
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up for Career Alerts and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: 3300 highway 7, Vaughan
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Your Home Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Commission
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 07/09/2021
Req ID: 360117
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description:Now Hiring! Signing Bonus! Providing great and competitive wages, vacation pay, benefits package, and a company vehicle.. Rooter-Man GTA, a local family owned Plumbing and Drain Servic [...]
- Do you truly care about human relations? - Are you naturally inquisitive, with a keen interest in digital tools? - Do you want to develop in an environment where the word "routine" doesn't exi [...]
Nous sommes Ardène! Nous sommes la destination ultime en Amérique du Nord et au-delà pour les vêtements, les chaussures et les accessoires de la tête aux pieds - le tout au meilleur prix. En 1 [...]
Hey, we're Ardene! We're the ultimate destination in North America and beyond for head-to-toe apparel, footwear, and accessories - all at the best prices. In 1982, we started as an accessories and je [...]