What’s in It for You?
- Work-From-Home from Day 1, we supply the equipment needed. Training conducted virtually
- Premium benefits package, medical, dental from Day 1
- RRSP, Short and Long Term Disability options available
- Paid vacation, training & career progression
- Performance bonuses
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a leading company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
As a valued member of the Business Insights and Digitization organization the Client Solutions Lead primary focus will be to foster a collaborative,
supportive and progressive working relationships between the clients and the BPO SME organization with the ultimate goal of providing excellence in execution as well as to enhance the value add through additional expertise and evolving capabilities. The incumbent in this roles acts as a consultant to the clients and as a project expert for the internal teams.
- Understand the client, business, culture, current and future services as well as potential internal and external relationships.
- Monitors and defines clients requirements
- Oversees the development and implementation of BI solutions
- Evaluates clients’ business processes, workflows and technical requirements identifies continuous improvement and solution enhancement opportunities.
- Proposes new capabilities and value add solutions as part of an innovative COE and works collaborative with the internal team to build customized solutions
- Focuses on client satisfaction and maintains a fluid channel of communication with the internal development team as the ambassador of both brands
- Facilitates client requests related to business performance review using the reporting channel, output expected, and testing output and ensure billing cycle is complete.
- Manages unique client situations/issues applying a discovery approach and building internal solutions through collaboration with internal SMEs
- Analyzes client specifics current and future trends and shares their knowledge with the internal team(s)
- Bachelor Degree is required.
- 2-4 years of work experience in a consulting and/or client-facing environment.
- Contact center experience preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A positive attitude, a bias for inclusiveness and leveraging people strengths
- A passion for technology and curious on looking for solutions to improve business outcomes
- Understand the benefits of salesforce.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow or MS dynamics is an asset
- Ability to understand BI, workflow and automation concepts and applicability.
- Knowledge and applicability of change principles
- A risk taker with a creative mind and a “can do” attitude
- Aware and understand the business value of AI product offered through cloud based platform such as Azure, AWS and GCP.
- Familiarity with BI tools PowerBI, QlikView, QlikSense and Tableau
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer, welcomes, and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Are you an experienced Payroll Manager who is a passionate people leader and able to handle complex payroll environments? Do you have experience leading and motivating teams who are responsible fo [...]
Overview: The Data Marketing Analyst will pair their considerable digital marketing experience with skills in data collection and analytics to deliver valuable insights and evidence-driven strategy [...]
Overview: We are one of North America’s leading Health and Lifestyle agencies, and our goal here at Anderson DDB is to treat each brand’s success as its own. So whether the product brought to us [...]
About the Team DoorDash is looking for top-talent to help grow our Canadian business! This is an exciting opportunity for people who are excited about joining our fast-paced start-up company and h [...]