At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Control Tower is a dynamic and rewarding environment whose mandate is to improve customer and frontline experiences via incident, risk and program management. We are a team of high-performers whose drive is personal and organizational operational excellence, continuous improvement that fosters a culture of leadership, collaboration and critical thinking within our team; emphasis is placed on our members personal development through mentorship, coaching and real-time experiences.
As we have grown so have business needs and we are hiring a Senior Analyst role that will report into the Senior Manager and support the team accountabilities towards a customer first mindset, to deliver programmatic approaches towards solving complex business problems that reduces friction for customers and our frontlines. The individual will also contribute and grow towards a story telling mindset that includes the development and reporting of our scorecard, linking and labelling of customer problems to drive resolution of issues and re-imagining organizational measurements towards incidents as they relate to customers and the value propositions of why we need to pivot from historical thinking.
As the business demand evolves, the role requires the individual to be accountable for the following:
- Data & Analytics: support Control Tower and broader programs by mining and analyzing data in order to provide meaningful insights and recommendations
- Reporting: prepare, compile, publish and manage reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly, ad-hoc) via PowerPoint, PowerBI or other visualization tools
- Continuous Improvement: support quarterly customer and frontline continuous improvement programs
- Program Management: help build upon existing reporting outputs and re-think the storyline while re-imagining how we deliver to our audience (i.e. digital, automation, etc) that include baselined KPI’s within our team and the value proposition that exists within organizations
With the increased expectations, the role will require strong leadership and an individual who can:
- Challenge key partners to “find a better way” daily, continuously looking for opportunities for process improvement and automation of core functions that drive measurable efficiency gain and/or eliminate friction within the eco-system that lead to improved frontline and customer experiences.
Along with increased expectations, comes improving individual performance with a strong focus on team productivity, and this role requires an individual who:
- Is a leader - inherently proactive in everything they do and drives the same culture within a team; the individual is skilled in adapting how they approach dynamic environments, ability to handle moments of truth and seeking to learn from them as opportunities to improve our team manadate; is an absolute professional who continually seeks new and better ways of attaining individual and team goals
- Embraces change, can pivot quickly to becoming it’s champion and integrate dynamic requests (that align to team and corporate objectives) seamlessly into standard team deliverables; welcomes ‘stretch’ assignments, delivers on time with quality, is confident in acting independently and decisively within their scope of authority
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary degree, and/or 1-3 years of relevant experience that includes but is not limited to:
- Experience working with large data sets and analyzing data (such as with SQL, SAS, Python), administering and/or managing databases
- Experience with data models, data visualization, skills in PowerBi / Tableau / Splunk and/or web application development are considered an asset
- Skilled with leveraging data to identify opportunities, trends and make recommendations
- Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn and understand concepts, multi-task, investigate issues, solve problems, promote efficiency/automation, make decisions and manage processes
- Knowledge of contact centre processes and applications
- Experience in managing deliverables, includes planning and execution capabilities:
- Planning: establish clear/organized vision that enables strong collaboration with partner teams
- Execution: excel at prioritization, driving structured processes and managing change/risk/mitigation
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 8200 Dixie Road (101), Brampton, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Reporting and Analytics & Analyst
Requisition ID: 232607
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
1. Our people are at the heart of our success
2. Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
3. We do what’s right, each and every day
4. We believe in the power of new ideas
5. We work as one team, with one vision
6. We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Corporate
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including [...]
The Fleet Services Team is responsible for all aspects of rental and intermodal equipment management and tracking as well as yard and shunting processes including the ownership of our Yard Management [...]
Business Equipment and Computer Applications - MS Excel - MS Word Specific Skills - Prepare trial balance of books - Post journal entries - Calculate fixed assets and depreciation - Mai [...]
Operating Systems and Software - Sage Accounting Software Business Equipment and Computer Applications - MS Excel - Simply Accounting Additional Skills - Perform clerical duties, such as [...]