Our client is seeking a Senior Solution Architect to develop end-to-end user focused solutions that provide scalable, reliable and resilient functionality.
- Over 10 years related architecture experience
- Architecture certification (TOGAF preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of IT applications and technologies (SaaS or COTS) in the domain knowledge area.
- Skilled and experienced in producing IT architecture artifacts.
- Full lifecycle experience to understand construction, implementation, and management aspects of the solution lifecycle.
- Leadership skills in providing knowledge, mentorship,
and technical guidance to other team members.
- Significant experience in an architectural specialty area.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area of IT Technical, Business or Scientific domain.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Startec Compression & Process Solutions is a thriving privately owned company headquartered in Calgary that produces custom mission critical compression and refrigeration systems for a variety of indu [...]
Régie de l'énergie du Canada Calgary (Alberta) EN-ENG-03, NB-09 - Équivalence indiquée au numéro 1 sous « Autres renseignements » Poste temporaire (12 mois) 87 540 $ à 106 500 $ [...]
Opportunity ID 278 Country Canada Location Calgary Division Advisory Department Energy Securities Position type Fixed Term Job description Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. is an i [...]
We are a mid-size electrical company based in Calgary, and we are looking to expand our team. We do mostly commercial and some residential work. Some out of town work may be required. Please do not b [...]