Senior Software Developer (Java)
Location - Toronto OR BC Canada · Full-timeDescription
- Our client has been at the forefront of financial technology innovation and has become a trusted partner to hundreds of leading merchants around the world.
- We enable merchants to access the global banking system for reliable and secure consumer financial data intelligence and payment processing.
- Our client originated in Toronto and has grown to include offices in, Vancouver, London, Malta, and Las Vegas.
- We are a global team of smart, dedicated people committed to finding ground-breaking solutions to ecommerce challenges. We foster an inclusive, collaborative environment where all voices are heard, all people are respected,
and all triumphs are celebrated. We also recognize that leading-edge innovation means doing things that have never been done before. Sometimes we’ll fail. That’s good, because we learn from failure, take what we learn, and move on to success.
What will you do?
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding and experience of the full development lifecycle of Java applications: requirement analysis, design, documentation, coding, test, build, deployment and maintenance
- Demonstrate strong object-oriented design and development skills
- Follow best practices of software engineering processes and tools that govern development within the organization
- Ensure compliance with company policies and guidelines around coding standards and development best practices
- Estimate level of effort, time, and external dependencies for completion of various programming scenarios
- Recommend technical solutions and write technical specifications that meet business requirements
- Analyze defect metrics to ascertain trends and problem areas
You will have/be:
- 5+ Years expierence as a Software Developer with Java 11+, Spring Boot, and Maven.
- Proficient with Spring Framework, MVC and OOD design and programming principles
- Demonstrated Experience developing and maintaining RESTFul and SOAP Services
- Working experience with PostgreSQL or other relational databases
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description:Why you’ll love us:Blo is the industry leader, with over 100 North American locations and growing. Blo is a recognized brand with an international presence in the hair and beauty ind [...]
Job Description:Now Hiring! Signing Bonus! Providing great and competitive wages, vacation pay, benefits package, and a company vehicle.. Rooter-Man GTA, a local family owned Plumbing and Drain Servic [...]
Who we are Get ready to drive your career forward. Life at Echelon is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates' career growth and ongoing professional development – and [...]
eXp Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brands in North America, with thousands of agents operating across the United States, Canada and around the world. As a full-service real estate br [...]