The Source is Canada’s largest tech retailer, and every day we come into work excited to share cool tech and amazing brands with our fellow Canadians. From your local shopping centre to cool music festivals, we are where Canadians live, work and play.
Every day our Associates across the country help Canadians find the tech they want and need. The Source is a great place to work and we are committed to your development through best in class training programs that help you do your best. Behind our in-store Associates is a supporting team of professionals who curate our product assortment, ensure on-time deliveries, create engaging marketing campaigns and help keep our systems running at peak capacity.
We are passionate about what we do and look for individuals with their own passion, curiosity and genuine helpfulness to join us!
Inventory Analyst, Finance - Inventory Control, The Source
The Inventory Analyst will be working within the inventory control team and reporting to the Senior Manager, Finance, Inventory control. This candidate will be relied upon to create weekly and monthly reports to provide timely and insightful analysis to senior leadership. The Inventory Analyst will work with senior managers to provide commentary on trends and identify areas of concern. You’re analytical; You’ll prepare detailed analysis for business and/or system improvements and special projects. You’re a self-starter; you’ll be responsible for taking initiative on assigned deliverables. In addition, complete account reconciliation, and accounting entries primarily related to wireless and home residential services transactions / accounting.
- Detailed financial analysis, providing relevant value-added reporting, results tracking and compliance reporting measurements
- Working in cross functional teams or individually to implement business improvements, system and/or process changes
- Develop and review month end reporting package with Senior management
- Create monthly (and weekly) Inventory Aging report highlighting company enterprise risk
- Provide analysis of consumer electronics variances
- Work closely with both the Inventory Control and the FP&A; on ad hoc projects
- Investigate, resolve and respond to incoming issues/questions from leadership
- Conduct accounting activities including monthly/quarterly account reconciliations
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet hard deadlines
- Proficiency in Excel at an intermediate or senior level
- Experience with ERP system is considered an asset
- Ability to balance multiple deliverables and reprioritize when faced with competing deadlines.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and time sensitive environment
Position Type: Management
Position: Analyst, Finance - Inventory Control
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Barrie
Application Deadline: 07/13/2021
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
As Canada's favourite tech retailer you have the opportunity to work close to home - and we're also proud to offer a competitive compensation package that includes an extensive recognition and rewards program, career development opportunities, multi-faceted training programs, competitive medical and dental benefits, charity and volunteer opportunities and of course, associate discounts!
The Source celebrates and embraces diversity as part of our culture. We strive to be an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment that supports both our internal and external customers, ensuring everyone feels valued and respected. Accommodations are available on request for all candidates taking part in any aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
HCA Barrie is looking for a Caregiver to join our team. The Caregiver is responsible for the physical care and emotional support of our clients who may no longer be able to take care of themselves due [...]
Code de demande: 312672 Chez Bell, on ne se contente pas de construire des réseaux de calibre mondial, d’élaborer des services novateurs et de créer du contenu pour des médias multiplateform [...]
Posting End Date: August 05, 2021 Employee Type: Temporary (Fixed Term)-Full time Union/Non: This is a unionized position Bargaining Unit/ Local: Unifor Local 975 Primary Location: Barrie, Ont [...]
Address: 494 Big Bay Point Road Job Family Group: Retail Banking Sales & Service This role is at Yonge and Big Bay Point and is a guaranteed 18.75 hours a week. Delivers exceptional service to BM [...]