Loblaw Companies Ltd - Head Office
Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role. All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
600-500 Lakeshore Blvd. West, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2V9
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
The Customer Solutions Specialist is responsible for providing day to day operational and analytical support for our Payment, Digital and Retail IVR technology. This will include analysis and reporting on key metrics as well as trouble shooting, making recommendations for improvements and working with our business partners to implement improvements.
What You'll Do:
- Subject matter expert in IVR and/or Routing technical design and Customer experience solutions
- Act as subject matter expert within technical areas (Front-end, Back-end, SQL, Reporting, DBA)
- Provide detailed data analytics and develop reports on the self-service applications including IVR and web.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements that improves the overall process efficiency as well as specific improvements for the IVR and web systems.
- Analyze, document & perform impact analysis on existing business systems & processes when changes are proposed.
- Change management including documentation of change requests for IVR vendor.
- User acceptance testing of IVR changes.
- Complete regular audit and execution of controls to manage operational risk
- Analyze and evaluate customer-level data to provide strategic recommendations/customer insights and identify opportunities for improvement
- Lead process documentation and skills development initiatives for the larger team
- Explore and implement new technology standards to help drive innovation, system performance and world class customer experience
What You'll Need:
- Experience with data analysis
- Analytical skills to identify gaps and deficiencies and develop solutions
- Strong verbal, written, and reporting skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, specifically Excel. Must possess demonstrated ability to create and manage spreadsheet applications
- Proficient with Oracle SQL Developer and MS SQL Server including report builder and SSRS
- Experience with developing requirements
- Experience with Vendor Management including development and management of change requests
- Experience in technical writing including development of standard operating procedures and business processes
- Experience in the customer service and/or financial industry (Ideally Credit Card products)
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Seeking a licensed driver private personal caregiver for assistance to fairly independent seniors living in a home with working adults and school-age children. Providing company to very friendly Engl [...]
Drive truck w/ (G License willing to acquire Restricted A) and equipment to predetermined sites. Assist with work while on site. $30-$40/hr [...]
Job Description:Why you’ll love us:Blo is the industry leader, with over 100 North American locations and growing. Blo is a recognized brand with an international presence in the hair and beauty ind [...]
Looking for people to join our team. Window Cleaner Monday through Saturday full time position. For more information please call 4168877595 Buscando pessoas para trabalhar limpando janelas. Tempo int [...]