Technical Lead Job Order ID:33004 Web Publication Date:5/28/2021 Number of Positions:1 Job Location:Victoria British Columbia Canada, V6B 1P1
Technical Lead Developer
Remote Work Setting
Are you a technical lead developer who is drawn to building technology stack architecture, drawing up future technology roadmap, leading multiple developers, deploying software systems, leading greenfield product development?
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a Seattle Banking FinTech startup client who recently expands its software development team presence in Vancouver starting in 2019. As the startup client secures sustainable funding,
the client has 4 software developers onboarded and is wanting to have 10 smartest, solution-driven, independent, and autonomous developers by end of 2021. Their FinTechnology is targeting a growing clientele in the United States.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
As the client has proven to be the successful industry leader in the market, the intermediate-to-senior frontend developer will be given the opportunity to work with the management team which is consisted of experienced professionals (exAmazon, exEbay, exIntel Corporation, exMicrosoft, and ex-Top Accounting Firm). A clear strategic business roadmap is in place, and you will be given the power to decide the company’s future technology roadmap.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The technical lead will have a vast technical background, a deep understanding of applicable analytics, and a natural curiosity for producing effective solutions. This person is patient, has excellent time-management skills, and practices of effective communication style.
You will be having the following responsibilities:
- Act as the primary domain expert on all infrastructures
- Make software design and architecture decisions. Evaluate and make decisions on vendor solutions.
- Defines the right processes for the team balancing agility and discipline for consistent on-time releases.
- Establish a culture that values diverse viewpoints while making complex decisions.
- Be a role model for other upcoming individual contributors in the organization.
- Help mentor and grow the next generation of talent.
- Build critical product modules and platform libraries.
- Using AWS, Beanstalk, and Pulumi for our CI/CD.
- B.sc or M.s in Computer Scienceor related field
- Years of Software Development Experience
- 8+ years of software development and architectural mindset
- Strong knowledge and understanding in either one - Go or Rust
- With decent knowledge in Python, C++, C, and /or Java
- Strong knowledge and understanding in AWS, Azure,and/or GCP
- Preferred experience in completing projects with Hubspot, Plaid, and/or Stripe
- Having worked in an Agile Environment
- Having a good understanding of front-end development and willing to come out with solutions with the front-end team.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Max Soong at (phone hidden) ext. 275 or email your resume to [email protected] To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Founded in 1976, CGI has evolved into one of the largest independent IT and business process services firms in the world, with over 71,000 professionals in 100+ offices globally! We provide end-to-end [...]
Director, Operations Management Band 4 There is currently one temporary full time opportunity to 07/22/2022. This temporary assignment may be extended or become permanent. An eligibility list [...]
Job Type: Permanent Primary Location: Vaughan, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations: Vaughan; Alma; Amos; Bas St-Laurent; Brossard; Burlington; Bécancour; Calgary; Chicoutimi; Dolbeau; [...]
Nurse Case Manager Nurse 7 There is currently one regular full time opportunity available. An eligibility list may be established for future temporary and / or permanent vacancies. Use you [...]