Loblaw Companies Ltd - Head Office
Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role. All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
1 Presidents Choice Circle, Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 5S5
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
What you’ll do:
This role provides the selected candidate with an opportunity to work on some of Canada’s top brands including President’s Choice and No Name as well as retail brands like Loblaws, Shoppers Drug Mart, Zehrs, Real Canadian Superstore and No Frills.
You will support our production teams in the integration of our new enterprise wide data base.
You’ll assist with the production of assets pertaining to print, web, digital and social sites.
The person we’re looking for is:
- Supporting Data Stewards in enterprise server migration to Adobe Experience Manager
- Assisting Production Managers on image asset reformatting, validation and testing, as well as a key contributor in meetings
- Developing instructional guides with support from IT, and Learning & Development Groups
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite - Extensive knowledge InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Photoshop & Illustrator - Advanced knowledge of photo editing and manipulation. ie. resizing, and colour variations
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager is an asset
- Familiar with design and production of print and digital pieces including, pre-press production
- Work closely and collaboratively with direct and cross-functional teams
- Comfortable with Microsoft Suite
- Eager to jump in and help out with new projects and when tight deadlines arise
- Great at balancing their workload and prioritizing time
- Excellent with time management and organizational skills
- Open-minded and able to positively respond to constructive feedback
- All about teamwork
Type of Role:
Co-op (4 months)
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
Temporary (Fixed Term)
Type of Contract:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description:Now Hiring! Signing Bonus! Providing great and competitive wages, vacation pay, benefits package, and a company vehicle.. Rooter-Man GTA, a local family owned Plumbing and Drain Servic [...]
- Do you truly care about human relations? - Are you naturally inquisitive, with a keen interest in digital tools? - Do you want to develop in an environment where the word "routine" doesn't exi [...]
Nous sommes Ardène! Nous sommes la destination ultime en Amérique du Nord et au-delà pour les vêtements, les chaussures et les accessoires de la tête aux pieds - le tout au meilleur prix. En 1 [...]
Hey, we're Ardene! We're the ultimate destination in North America and beyond for head-to-toe apparel, footwear, and accessories - all at the best prices. In 1982, we started as an accessories and je [...]