Loblaw Companies Ltd - Head Office
Les candidats référés ne doivent pas postuler directement pour ce poste. Toutes les références de candidats doivent d’abord être soumises dans Workday par un collègue de Loblaw actuel.
1 Presidents Choice Circle, Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 5S5
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
What you’ll do:
This role provides the selected candidate with an opportunity to work on some of Canada’s top brands including President’s Choice and No Name as well as retail brands like Loblaws, Shoppers Drug Mart, Zehrs, Real Canadian Superstore and No Frills.
You will support our production teams in the integration of our new enterprise wide data base.
You’ll assist with the production of assets pertaining to print, web, digital and social sites.
The person we’re looking for is:
- Supporting Data Stewards in enterprise server migration to Adobe Experience Manager
- Assisting Production Managers on image asset reformatting, validation and testing, as well as a key contributor in meetings
- Developing instructional guides with support from IT, and Learning & Development Groups
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite - Extensive knowledge InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Photoshop & Illustrator - Advanced knowledge of photo editing and manipulation. ie. resizing, and colour variations
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager is an asset
- Familiar with design and production of print and digital pieces including, pre-press production
- Work closely and collaboratively with direct and cross-functional teams
- Comfortable with Microsoft Suite
- Eager to jump in and help out with new projects and when tight deadlines arise
- Great at balancing their workload and prioritizing time
- Excellent with time management and organizational skills
- Open-minded and able to positively respond to constructive feedback
- All about teamwork
Type of Role:
Co-op (4 months)
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
Poste contractuel (Durée déterminée)
Type of Contract:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including [...]
The Fleet Services Team is responsible for all aspects of rental and intermodal equipment management and tracking as well as yard and shunting processes including the ownership of our Yard Management [...]
Business Equipment and Computer Applications - MS Excel - MS Word Specific Skills - Prepare trial balance of books - Post journal entries - Calculate fixed assets and depreciation - Mai [...]
Operating Systems and Software - Sage Accounting Software Business Equipment and Computer Applications - MS Excel - Simply Accounting Additional Skills - Perform clerical duties, such as [...]