Telus Communications Company
Are you a people person obsessed with delivering world class customer service? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where every day is different? Does being part of a high performing team where your contributions are measured and recognized excite you? If so, keep reading!
TELUS is more than just a telecommunications company. We’re looking for someone who can focus on using the power of technology to improve the lives of Canadians.
As a TELUS team member, you will be responsible for delivering an incredible customer experience by making genuine connections with every customer. We’ll give you the space to innovate and create solutions for them, in a dynamic and flexible way.
If you are passionate and believe in making a difference, this job opportunity is for YOU.
What WE offer YOU:
- Competitive compensation, monthly bonuses, contests and incentives
- Comprehensive benefits
- TELUS pension and share purchase program with a generous company contribution
- Discounts on products and services
- A supportive culture which promotes recognition and feedback
- Opportunities and support for growth and development
- A chance to play an active role in giving back to your community
Do YOU have what it takes?
- Exceptional customer service skills to creating meaningful relationships with our customers
- Contagious positive attitude, leadership and an ability to adapt to everyday changes
- Contact existing and prospective customers by both telephone and text message
- Use customer relationship management software to record and track progress
- Not afraid of a challenge and a relentless focus on rallying others to achieve goals
- Outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic and sociable
- Focused and committed to creating a meaningful experience with every customer
- A self-starter who is driven to succeed and exceed goals
- Passionate for learning, sharing, and continuously developing
- Creative thinker focused on providing innovative solutions
TELUS is one of Canada’s largest and most respected telecommunications companies, winning all four major network awards in 2017, making the TELUS network the fastest mobile network in Canada. Within our retail division there are over 200 TELUS stores and 150 Koodo shops. Being a dynamic and growing company provides lots of room for advancement and we are excited about the possibility of you joining us as one of our team members.
Are you excited? Apply today!
A bit about us
Our business is connecting Canadians. Our social impact is using our world-leading technology to create meaningful change, give back to help communities thrive, and help those who need it most. When you join our team, you’re helping us make the future friendly. We’re committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability —your unique contributions and talents will be valued and respected here.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Empty Stocking Fund started in 1912 and is one of the oldest newspaper-sponsored charities in Canada. The Empty Stocking Fund's mission is to raise funds to ensure that all children in the Saint [...]
July 28, 2021 CLERK STENOGARPHER (BAND LEVEL 4) Centre for Sustainable Aquatic Resources / Centre for Aquaculture and Seafood Development Fisheries and Marine Institute – Memorial University of N [...]
Type de poste : Permanent Lieu principal : Montréal, Québec, Canada Emplacements additionnels : Montréal; Calgary; Edmonton; Halifax; Kitchener; Laval; London; Markham; Mississauga; Ottawa; [...]
Job Type: Permanent Primary Location: Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations: Toronto; Alma; Amos; Bas St-Laurent; Brossard; Burlington; Bécancour; Calgary; Chicoutimi; Dolbeau [...]