The role of the Selling Associate supports and contributes to store productivity and profitability through customer service excellence, a consistent brand experience and the ability to build emotional connection, and loyalty, with the customer.
Key business metrics the Selling Associate should influence:
- Sales percent achievement to Target and LY
- ADS (average dollar sale)
- Consistent personal SPH above store average (specific SPH target to be determined)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Models the Total Customer Experience in all customer interactions
- Consistently offers a Product Demo and shares a personal testimony as well as name exchange while building emotional connection
- Exhibits a high level of activity, passion and energy, while providing an expert level of product knowledge
- Able to transition customers to alternative fragrances and categories in order to build her personal and home fragrance wardrobe
- Demonstrates the ability to assist multiple customers through breakaways & audience selling during peak times
- Takes initiative to elevate personal knowledge of all product categories in current and future merchandise and maintains awareness of store promotions, pricing and special events
- Actively utilizes all available selling tools including Product Guides, SWAT tools, Theme Materials and Associate basics
- Demonstrates knowledge and insight regarding inventory levels, customer feedback and product requests and can suggest alternate options (SWAT)
- Considering the confidential and sensitive nature of every element of this position, it is imperative that confidentiality is maintained at all times, and that company information not be discussed outside of the store
- Meets defined availability criteria
- Driven to exceed personal and store results through selling and service
- Demonstrates the ability to build relationships though listening, asking questions and relating to the customer
- Strong communication, organization and multi-tasking abilities
- Proven track record of sales and service from previous experience
We will accommodate applicants and associates with disabilities in the recruitment, selection and assessment process as appropriate and as required by applicable law. Please call (phone hidden) or email [email protected] if you require an accommodation.
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, colour, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in Canada.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hiring server and kitchen staff for Touhenboku ramen Touhenboku Ramen yonge and eglinton location is looking for permanent worker Must be able to work weekends and holidays Part time or Full time Ser [...]
What You'll Do - Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with merchants in your geographic region - Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundatio [...]
About The Role The Uber Eats Global Delivery Partnerships team is seeking a strong leader to drive partnerships with the Canadian business units of our largest global restaurant partners (McD’s, [...]
ABOUT GOWLING WLG At Gowling WLG, our dedication to excellence and quality service begins with our people. As a global law firm with offices across Canada, the U.K., Europe, the Middle East and As [...]