Requisition ID: 106511
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
What you’ll be doing…
Our Advisors are customer-centric and able to connect with people in a relatable way. As an essential member of the Canadian Banking Branch network you will be provided in-depth training designed to allow you to provide exceptional service throughout the customer’s journey by:
- Taking a proactive approach to discovering our customer needs, listening to understand what they are asking for
- Educating our customers, providing relevant insights and expert advice
- Building customer’s plans using a holistic approach to help them achieve their goals
- Nurturing strong, long-standing relationships
- Developing, retaining and growing the branch business by delivering against individuals and team sales goals that support a positive customer experience
What you need to succeed…
- How to build strong customer relationships and deliver excellent customer service
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed business goals that align to a customer’s stated goals
- To uncover and solve for customers’ needs
- Mutual Funds licence and working towards the CIFP Diploma
What we’re offering…
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professionally development
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Internal training to support your growth and enhance your skills
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities- for you and our customers
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Barrie
How do I apply?
As part of the application process for a Financial Advisor, Senior Financial Advisor, Small Business Advisor and/or Investment & Retirement Planning role within Retail Distribution with Scotiabank, we have partnered with Career Spark, a technology and behavioral science based online assessment company. After submitting your Scotiabank application, you will receive an invitation from our Recruitment Team to complete a 12-15-minute Career Spark survey. Kindly note the survey will be emailed to applicants and you may not receive the Career Spark survey invite immediately.
** Please complete the survey within 24 hours of receiving the invitation. **
The purpose of the survey is to help provide insights about the work you enjoy. There are no right or wrong answers, and nobody will ever see your specific responses to any questions. Upon completion of the survey, you will see a summary report of your top five traits. We hope you find the information useful for your own personal development and growth.
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: ''for every future'', we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
job description What This Position is All About In the role of a Beauty Advisor, you are a friendly, customer-focused individual who understands the importance and intricacies of being ready to ser [...]
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from [...]
job description What This Position is All About You are a friendly, customer-focused individual who understands the importance and intricacies of being ready to serve the customer. In a performance [...]
Discover your next adventure! Spend your days surrounded by the beauty of Lake Simcoe. Friday Harbour is committed to providing Associates with a workplace that anticipates needs, recognizes talen [...]