Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world.
In Canada, ADP is the leading provider of Employer Services,
providing a comprehensive range of payroll, human resources management, benefits administration, time & labour management, occupational health and safety and comprehensive outsourcing services. The company has more than 1,800 associates dedicated to providing a level of personalized attention and expertise that no in-house software package or systems vendor can match. With a client base of more than 50,000 organizations across Canada, ADP pays one in four Canadians in the private sector. Headquartered in Toronto, ADP Canada also has offices in Halifax, Montreal, Calgary, and Vancouver.
Visit www.adp.ca to learn more about the company!
The Implementation Manager is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operational activities of a team of specialists and is responsible for providing coaching, mentoring and team leadership in ensuring the team's success. In addition, the Implementation Manager is also responsible for ensuring their team of Implementation Specialists successfully manage new clients into ADP's suite of Payroll, HR and Time and Attendance products. The Implementation Manager has the overall responsibility for ensuring that the client is provided with an outstanding client experience and that ADP's key business objectives are realized.
Overall, the Implementation Manager effectively communicates and interacts with all stakeholders and is responsible for managing client relationships to achieve excellent levels of client satisfaction as determined through ADP's ''Quality Survey''.
- Coach team members e.g. problem resolution strategies, client handling strategies, project management (with respect to balancing multiple implementations simultaneously)
- Determine how to assist team members to fill their skill set gap by participation in projects or other learning opportunities
- Coach team members to ensure all steps of the Quality Implementation process are not only followed but built upon to suit the individual needs of each client
- Respond to escalated client questions or issues and manage critical accounts while coaching the original IS involved on how to avoid the escalated situation in the future
- Conduct benchmarking exercises to measure the team's efficiency and effectiveness and determine appropriate changes as required
- Project staffing needs and budget requirements including strategies to react to variances in Sales volumes (positive or negative)
- Participate in reaching the National Implementation scorecard targets
- Analyze trends in quality survey scores, client sign off forms, rerun rates/reasons, additional business, lost accounts, and work-flows to determine what actions should be taken
- Develop internal relationships with critical areas such as Sales, Service etc and leverage on these relationships to ensure processes are seamless to the client and maximize IS productivity
- Coach direct reports including performance appraisals, training suggestions and conflict resolution
- Participate in budget development and manage costs to those budgets
- Represent Implementation on inter-departmental project groups
- Post-secondary education or related business experience
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills:
- English/French bilingualism is manadatory
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and mentor a team of Implementation Specialists responsible for providing Stellar Service to high value clients throughout Canada.
- Minimum of five plus years experience in managing a diverse team whose prime objective is to deliver Outsourcing Solutions
- Demonstrated strength in People Management, Project Management and Client Relationship Management
- Demonstrated superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong background in reporting, forecasting and analyzing metrics
- Working knowledge of payroll, human resources, pension and benefits
- Expert planning skills and ability to negotiate project scopes, deliverables, milestones, and resource requirements with internal and external clients
- Experienced in developing and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external clients and coordinate efforts of various internal resources and teams to ensure the implementation and business objectives are attained
- Demonstrated capability to effectively oversee multiple implementations with varying complexities
- Allocating resources and/or shifting resources among projects to maximize reaching client expectations
- Experience in ensuring project completion is within defined scope, on schedule and has met or exceeded client's expectations, without sacrificing quality.
- Professional certification preferred, i.e., Project Management, Human Resources Management or Payroll Certificate
- Through knowledge of ADP Implementation processes and practices
- Familiarity with ADP front end applications and back end platforms
- Excellent team building skills with both external and internal clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentations skills
- Client Relationship Management skills
Note to Job Seekers
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon a background check, including a criminal record check
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Do you want to create simple and bold media experiences? - Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to work for a company that values your proactivity? - Do you love collaborating and crea [...]
Apply for This Job Link to this job Location Montréal, Quebec Department Service-conseil Employment Type Full-Time Minimum Experience Experienced - English version [...]
Project Manager / Delivery Manager montreal Montreal, Quebec, Canada Please note that candidates must have an eligible work permit for Canada and be fluent in French. Do you want to experience t [...]
- Do you enjoy carrying out complex and varied analyses in order to provide relevant decision-making information? - Do you want to work with large databases? Are you familiar with advanced data anal [...]