Hudson's Bay Company
What This Position is All About
The Sales Associate is accountable for delivering service excellence which drives results and enhances the customer experience. The Sales Associate will excel at executing the Customer Service Strategy and delivering sales results, through their communication of trend and fashion knowledge to the customer.
Who You Are:
- Often goes above and beyond their goals. Is consistently a top performer and elevates the performance of others.
- Sees ahead clearly, is knowledgeable and has a capability for a big picture perspective.
- Constantly looking for opportunity to improve the way things are done.
- Acts with customers in mind,
great networking and relationship management.
- Can be depended on for a unique perspective.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of cash register systems with basic computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team (both oral and written), maneuver sales floor and meet moderate stockroom lifting and store climbing requirements
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays
As the Sales Associate, you will:
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with our customers, providing an exceptional shopping experience which includes; greeting customers, offering assistance, directing customers to merchandise, sharing product suggestions, additional product information and offering alternative positive opinions.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in assigned areas
- Promotes the company's HBC credit and loyalty programs and achieves targets
- Maintains a professional and productive work environment
- Process all Point of Sale (POS) transactions accurately and efficiently
- Assist in the execution of seasonal changeover, maintenance and restocking of departments as per visual merchandise direction
- Assist in the preparation and execution of the annual inventory count if required
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description:Now Hiring! Signing Bonus! Providing great and competitive wages, vacation pay, benefits package, and a company vehicle.. Rooter-Man GTA, a local family owned Plumbing and Drain Servic [...]
- Do you truly care about human relations? - Are you naturally inquisitive, with a keen interest in digital tools? - Do you want to develop in an environment where the word "routine" doesn't exi [...]
Nous sommes Ardène! Nous sommes la destination ultime en Amérique du Nord et au-delà pour les vêtements, les chaussures et les accessoires de la tête aux pieds - le tout au meilleur prix. En 1 [...]
Hey, we're Ardene! We're the ultimate destination in North America and beyond for head-to-toe apparel, footwear, and accessories - all at the best prices. In 1982, we started as an accessories and je [...]