Hudson's Bay Company
job description What This Position is All About
As a member of the Asset Protection team you will be accountable for all aspects of loss prevention as they relate to store and corporate objectives. You will have the ability to work productively with Customer and Associate groups within the store to ensure all objectives are clearly communicated and executed. You have a proven track record of searching out operational deficiencies as they relate to Asset Protection and the ability to apply effective solutions.
Who You Are:
- Capable of generating new ideas and solutions to everyday challenges.
- Can effectively approach issues and identify opportunities from a unique perspective.
- Constantly looking for opportunity to improve the way things are done.
- You have a can-do attitude
- You have a flexible schedule, which can allow you to work evenings and weekends if need be
You also have:
- Should have valid region/market specific security license.
- Only Exception - Nova Scotia and Saskatchewan license is not required.
- Awareness of retail procedures and criminal civil proceeding process is an asset
As the Asset Protection Associate, you will:
- Actively assist in the co-ordination of the timely and accurate execution of all asset protection initiatives as per Company standards
- Effectively use of store communication systems as a vehicle for asset protection initiatives
- Conduct store audits, support store policies and procedures ensuring compliance
- Detect and arrest shoplifters and complete related documentation
- Execute Asset Protection procedures to reduce shortage
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
RBFS Onboarding and Development Coordinator - (210000D6) Description Move, Build, Grow your career! As the premier global asset management and disposition company, Ritchie Bros. helps thousands of [...]
TD Description Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American [...]
Who You Are We are currently seeking a Customer Satisfaction Specialist to join our Customer Satisfaction team full-time. Our ideal candidate is organized and detail-oriented, a problem solver and [...]
About Wesco International Wesco is a Fortune 200 company with over 18,000 employees and 17 billion dollars in annual revenue. Wesco’s focus is on the supply of electrical products and services for [...]