Plant Production Superintendent Job Order ID:33020 Employment Type:Permanent, Full-Time Total Annual Compensation:$70000-90000/Yr Web Publication Date:6/27/2021 Number of Positions:1 Job Location:Abbotsford British Columbia Canada
Pride, passion and continuous employee support and development are the core values of this well established and thriving company. To keep up with high product demand, they are looking to add an experienced and dedicated Plant Superintendent to their team. Offering an outstanding compensation and the opportunity to obtain a rewarding and challenging career.
About Our Client:
For more than 25 years,
our client has provided the world with the highest quality and best tasting processed protein products to consumers all over the globe. Focusing on constantly improving production methods has allowed them to be a global dominance in the food industry.
They have grown incredibly over the years and now have over 15 manufacturing facilities across Canada with over 5,000 employees.
What sets them apart from all other food manufacturers is that all their key ideas and innovations have come from collaborating with their team members at every level. Every team member is invested in professionally and personally, not only fostering career growth opportunities but personal growth as well.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Plant Superintendent is responsible for but not limited to:
- Managing and collaborating with (5) department managers to ensure all departments are working in a cross-functional for full operational efficiency
- Analyzing business KPI’s making sure production, quality and distribution goals are being met or exceeded
- Managing all client orders to ensure every specification is included within their unique orders
- Coaching and mentoring supervisors to properly and effectively mange staff within their departments (150 in total)
- Ensuring all health and safety policies and procedures are always adhered to by all staff. Safety and sanitation procedures are of the utmost importance within the facility.
- Main point of contact for employee mitigations in a unionized work environment.
- This position is Monday to Friday from 5:30am with work hours ranging from 8-10 hours a day depending on the time of year.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of processing industry experience
- Minimum of 3-4 years of people management experience
- Strong operational knowledge of food manufacturing facilities
- Previous experience working in a unionized environment a strong asset
- Able to proficiently use Microsoft computer programs such as excel and word
- Salary: $70,000-$90000/year depending on work experience and certifications (7.5 % bonus package as well)
- Extensive and extended health and dental benefit package
- RRSP Matching 4%
- 3 weeks vacation
How To Apply:
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Cameo Nicholas at: (phone hidden) ext. 256 or email [email protected] To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT:
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Delivery Driver Clearbrook Grain & Milling is looking to hire a full time bulk feed delivery driver for night shifts (typically 8pm – 4am). The successful candidate will have extensive Class 1 driv [...]
Code de demande: 310899 La Source est le plus grand détaillant de produits technologiques au Canada, et chaque jour, nous sommes enthousiastes à l'idée de faire découvrir à nos concitoyens canad [...]
Requisition ID: 434125 Store #: 00C182 Sunglass Hut SGO Position: Full-Time Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information Sunglass Hut, a global leader in the sale of premium sunglas [...]
Description Job Summary: You are an experienced Junttan Operator with experience in early heavy civil construction projects. You will be responsible You will be an integral part of the Ledcor te [...]