First National Financial LP
Working together to be our best!
First National is Canada’s largest non-bank lender, originating and servicing both commercial and residential mortgages since 1988. Over the past thirty years, we have been committed to hiring the best and brightest with over 1,000 proud team members. Through cooperation, ongoing coaching, development opportunities and a culture that celebrates both hard work and teamwork, First National team members are supported to lead, learn and grow.
If you are ready to join First National’s dynamic team, while working hard and having fun doing it, we invite you to apply online and let us know how you can be part of our success story.
We are hiring a Mortgage Specialist, Refinance and Ports!
Manager, Internal Sales
June 25, 2021
July 9, 2021
Hours of Work:
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Great location! Steps away from the main public transit station
What we offer:
Highly competitive compensation package which includes, base salary, bonus, benefits, and career advancement opportunities!
*Eligibility for benefits is dependent on the terms of employment
The Mortgage Specialist is responsible for the retention of existing clients through refinancing and port and increases.
- Handle all incoming calls from the department queue regarding ports, refinancing and clients requiring a port and increase
- Retention of accounts, which are discharging due to a switch or sale of property
- Solicit to retain First National customers (inbound and outbound)
- Prepare and submit applications to underwriting for approval of refinance for debt consolidation, ports and title changes
- Utilize technology to aid the mortgage process
- Accountable for retention percentages
The Requirements Needed:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal (English and French)
- Previous inbound/outbound sales experience
- Knowledge of mortgage underwriting policies and procedures
- Knowledge of mortgage and other debt products to ensure quality First National customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Why join First National?
- Bright open concept office environment
- Large kitchens with a coffee and latte maker to enjoy at no cost
- Supportive teamwork focused environment
- Collaborative entrepreneurial spirit
- Opportunities to give back to the communities and work through events focused on a variety of charities
- Ongoing social events throughout the year
- Extensive training programs to set our employees up for success
First National is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
First National supports requests for accommodation from applicants with disabilities; please contact Human Resources at [email protected]
We would like to thank all applications for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hiring 3 year or more experienced driver for US long haul trip on Reefer/Dry Van ON to AZ , CA , WA TX, FL mix match trips $8000- $10000 a month easy Get Paid every trip 70 Cent Mile Brand New Truck W [...]
The company is a category leader in providing life cycle management services for the electricity industry. Trusted by clients worldwide, our expertise in engineering, testing, inspection, and certific [...]
Job title: Business Analyst - Security Contract role Banking client Qualifications of Must have Skills: 1. At least 4 years of prior work experience with strong project coordination skills, a [...]
A chef de partie is responsible for running a specific section of the kitchen. A chef de partie is responsible for all culinary dishes that are prepared in their section. Because of this, a successful [...]