Senior System Architect - Management and Orchestration
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
The telecommunications industry is undergoing a seismic shift as the 5G network revolution continues. Dell is in a unique position to create new, innovative solutions as the worlds of cloud, virtualization and open standards collide with cellular wireless technology. From applied research to advanced engineering,
Dell’s 5G team will design and develop ground-breaking products & solutions.
What You’ll Achieve
As a senior system architect, you will take ownership of the design of the management and orchestration system. Through analysis of market trends and with direct input from customers and sales, you will define what Dell’s 5G management and orchestration products will do, how they will work with other components of the 5G ecosystem, and why they will bring compelling value to our customers across a wide array of industries.
- Have end-to-end responsibility for management and orchestration within the 5G solutions team
- Analyze market and product requirements, and translate them into functional and non-functional system requirements for product development
- Define interfaces to integrate with third party systems existing in customers’ networks
- Define the end to end system architecture in collaboration with domain experts
- Define performance and quality metrics and translate them into actionable requirements
- Initiate and drive early phase studies, proof of concept and prototyping activities
- Define the scope and priority of development epics, in collaboration with technical leads and program managers
- Continually ensure that features within the domain are delivered according to specifications, throughout the product development and delivery processes
- Work within a global matrix organization of innovative developers and business owners, collaborating with stakeholders from developers and I&V; testers to SW architects, product management and senior executives
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Undergraduate or higher degree in electrical engineering, computer science/engineering, or equivalent technical discipline.
- 8+ years of network management systems engineering/development
- 4+ years of direct experience with 4G LTE and/or 5G NR RAN and/or Core management systems
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Support and assist team members to achieve their goals
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to quickly and independently acquire new knowledge
- Creativity and an ability to independently formulate problems and solve them
- Experience architecting/developing micro-services based systems
- Familiar with cloud/network orchestration open source initiatives and standards (ONAP, OSM, ETSI MANO)
- Understanding of O-RAN architecture and 3GPP standards
- Experience with private enterprise network management systems is considered a plus
- Experience with industry standard virtualization environments (KVM/Openstack/VMWare) and container architectures (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with leading public cloud infrastructure providers (Azure, AWS, GCP)
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities - all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re keen to be at the forefront of driving world-class technology innovation, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell Canada Inc. (“Dell”) is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Dell will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and you need accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Looking for part-time and full-time contract delivery drivers Ready to start ASAP Flexible availability, able to stay late nights and closes Please leave a contact number to have an over the phone int [...]
6 hours this Saturday 10-4. $20 and hour cash paid same day. No appliances, No beds. Just moving items. [...]
Nous avons besoin 3-5 gars demain pour terminer job paysagement Horaire: 8-17h (variable) Salaire: 20-25$/h Vient en travailler avec un ami! [...]
(term part-time position of three days per week until June 2022) Universities Canada is the voice of Canadian universities, at home and abroad. We are a membership organization providing university [...]