Ardene Holdings inc.
Fondé en 1982, Ardène est devenu l’ultime destination de mode abordable canadienne en Amérique du Nord et au Moyen-Orient avec plus de 350 magasins. Grâce à une gamme variée de produits et un engagement envers l’innovation, le service à la clientèle, la mode et la valeur, nous visons être à la tête des marques de mode canadiennes reconnues pour leur rapport qualité-prix en accessoires, chaussures et vêtements.
THIS COULD BE YOU!
Want to be part of an amazing team? If you’re a creative, friendly and energetic person with an interest in fashion retail - we want to hear from you.
The Third Key Holder, Visual, is responsible for all visual, merchandising and marketing directives.
The role collaborates with management to ensure efficient store and stockroom operations. In the absence of team leaders, the Third Key Holder, Visual is responsible for all store operations.
- Overseeing all store operations including: opening and closing procedures, store cleanliness, re-stocking and merchandising, customer service and supervision of the team.
- Ensuring outstanding service by creating a friendly environment. This includes greeting, acknowledging and re-approaching every customer, and being knowledgeable about products.
- Processing purchases at the register.
- Adhering to all company policies.
- Supporting the Store Manager in ensuring company standards are followed in accordance with the employee manual.
- Performing all other duties as directed by the Store Manager.
- Minimum 1-year retail experience
- High school diploma or equivalent, an asset
- Excellent selling and customer service abilities
- Strong time management and priority-setting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to delegate tasks and take ownership
- Ability to lead a team in a positive and inclusive manner
- Ability to stand for extended periods and climb a ladder;
- Move, lift and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store (weighing up to 30 pounds).
- Days, evenings and weekends.
The average wage for this position is $14.50 per hour.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
What's in it for you?
✓ Fun & fast-paced
✓ Great employee discount
✓ Flexible schedule
✓ Caring leaders
✓ Casual dress code
✓ Limitless opportunity
At Ardene, you’re more than an employee - you’re part of a fun, dynamic and energetic family.
Ardene is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, family status, marital status or any other or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description:Now Hiring! Signing Bonus! Providing great and competitive wages, vacation pay, benefits package, and a company vehicle.. Rooter-Man GTA, a local family owned Plumbing and Drain Servic [...]
- Do you truly care about human relations? - Are you naturally inquisitive, with a keen interest in digital tools? - Do you want to develop in an environment where the word "routine" doesn't exi [...]
Nous sommes Ardène! Nous sommes la destination ultime en Amérique du Nord et au-delà pour les vêtements, les chaussures et les accessoires de la tête aux pieds - le tout au meilleur prix. En 1 [...]
Hey, we're Ardene! We're the ultimate destination in North America and beyond for head-to-toe apparel, footwear, and accessories - all at the best prices. In 1982, we started as an accessories and je [...]