Hudson's Bay Company
What This Position is All About
You are a friendly, customer-focused individual who understands the importance and intricacies of being ready to serve the customer. In a performance driven culture, you excel at executing the Customer Service Strategy and delivering results.
Who You Are:
- - Strong presentation skills concern for order and quality
- Often goes above and beyond their goals. Is consistently a top performer and elevates the performance of others.
- Brings others together when needed. Builds morale and spirit in their team, shares wins and successes, and encourages or contributes to open dialogue
- Sees ahead clearly, is knowledgeable and has a capability for a big picture perspective.
You Also Have:
- Detail oriented results-oriented
- Full flexibility with schedule (including evenings and weekends)
As The Stock Associate, You Will:
- Understand the competitive market and promote the advantages of HBC brands
- Assisting with the organization of the stock room
- Execute the appropriate selling behaviors consistently
- Leverage PK (product knowledge) as a differentiating factor in the service experience
- Demonstrate appropriate selling behaviors and achieve KPI's (key performance indicators) to deliver business objectives
- Foster partnerships and work together with all departments to assist the customer more efficiently
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description:A busy CPA firm looking for a friendly, organized, detail-oriented person to join our team. If you thrive on providing excellent customer service and have an aptitude for multitasking [...]
Health Care Assistant, Acute Posting Number 1385391 Are you someone who has a real passion for serving others? Are you a registered Health Care Assistant looking to showcase your knowledge, skills, [...]
Health Care Assistant, Acute Posting Number 1388199 Are you someone who has a real passion for serving others? Are you a registered Health Care Assistant looking to showcase your knowledge, skills, [...]
Unit Clerk Posting Number 1386320 Fraser Health is responsible for the delivery of hospital and community-based health services to over 1.8 million people in 20 diverse communities from Burnaby to Fr [...]