Ardene Holdings inc.
Fondé en 1982, Ardène est devenu l’ultime destination de mode abordable canadienne en Amérique du Nord et au Moyen-Orient avec plus de 350 magasins. Grâce à une gamme variée de produits et un engagement envers l’innovation, le service à la clientèle, la mode et la valeur, nous visons être à la tête des marques de mode canadiennes reconnues pour leur rapport qualité-prix en accessoires, chaussures et vêtements.
THIS COULD BE YOU!
Want to be part of an amazing team? If you’re a friendly and energetic person with an interest in fashion retail - we want to hear from you.
The Third Key Holder assists with all visual, merchandising and marketing directives.
The role collaborates with management to ensure efficient store and stockroom operations. In the absence of team leaders, the Third Key Holder is responsible for all store operations.
- In the absence of the Store Manager and the Assistant Manager, the Third Key Holder is responsible for overseeing all store operations including: opening and closing procedures, store cleanliness, re-stocking and merchandising, customer service and supervision of the team.
- Ensuring outstanding service by creating a friendly environment. This includes greeting, acknowledging and re-approaching every customer, and being knowledgeable about products.
- Processing purchases at the register.
- Adhering to all company policies.
- Supporting the Store Manager in ensuring company standards are followed in accordance with the employee manual.
- Performing any other related duties as directed by the Store Manager.
- Minimum 1-year retail experience
- High school diploma an asset
- Excellent selling and customer service abilities
- Strong time management and priority-setting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to delegate tasks and take ownership
- Ability to lead a team in a positive and inclusive manner
- Ability to stand for extended periods and climb a ladder;
- Move, lift and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store (weighing up to 30 pounds).
- Days, evenings and weekends.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
What's in it for you?
✓ Fun & fast-paced
✓ Great employee discount
✓ Flexible schedule
✓ Caring leaders
✓ Casual dress code
✓ Limitless opportunity
At Ardene, you’re more than an employee - you’re part of a fun, dynamic and energetic family.
Ardene is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, family status, marital status or any other or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Requisition ID: 274221 Position Number: 20025877 Posting End Date: August 6, 2021 City: Winnipeg Site: Riverview Health Centre Department / Unit: HCA Relief and Casuals Job Stream: Clinical Uni [...]
Requisition ID: 273625 Position Number: 20032143 Posting End Date: August 6, 2021 City: Winnipeg Site: Victoria General Hospital Department / Unit: Unit 6 - VGH Job Stream: Clinical Support Uni [...]
Requisition ID: 274302 Position Number: 20082740 Posting End Date: August 29, 2021 City: Winnipeg Site: Health Sciences Centre Department / Unit: Central Support Servs - Unit Asst Float Job Stre [...]
Requisition ID: 256485 Position Number: 20006574 Posting End Date: Open Until Filled City: Winnipeg Site: Health Sciences Centre Department / Unit: OT Rehab-Geri Service Job Stream: Clinical Un [...]