Compagnie de la Baie d'Hudson
What This Position is All About
The Receiver is responsible for the execution of behind the scenes duties that are an integral part of creating an environment that enhances the customer's experience. The Receiver understands and practices the company strategies and initiatives.
Who You Are:
- Willing to take calculated risks when necessary, an out of the box thinker.
- Drives positive outcomes through objectives and measures. Monitors progress and results. Designs continuous feedback into work.
- Has a good sense of timing and is a good listener.
- Creates a sense of community in the team.
You Also Have:
- College diploma in retail management or related field preferred
- Experience in receiving area preferably from a retail industry
- Experience shipping and unloading merchandise
As The Receiver, You Will:
- Accountable for the efficient and effective flow of merchandise from the truck to the sales floor
- General Maintenance work (i.e. light bulbs, painting, customer pick-ups and carry outs)
- Prep receiving area and organize equipment
- Responsible for shipment and set up receiving area using recommended layout
- Responsible for unloading truck
- Transport sorted and prepped merchandise to departments
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Care Coordinator - Lifemark Physiotherapy Dougall & Ouellette Windsor, ON Lifemark is hiring a Care Coordinator in Windsor! The anticipated schedule includes Monday - Thursday, 2 PM - 8 PM, Fri [...]
Business Manager Role Description Reporting to the CFO/COO, MAP Business Manager, Healthcare manages the operations of a client-practice and is responsible for the accounting function at corporate [...]
We are looking for a Family Activities Attendant Rate of Pay: $16.50 - $18.00/hour Experience the Kananaskis Mountain Lodge here: https://vimeo.com/261927699 Amazing Perks: Marriott Dest [...]
AHLC is looking for a couple new members to join our team!! We are seeking a warehouse administrator who is capable of utilizing microsoft office, has great attention to detail, is accountable and tru [...]