Hudson's Bay Company
What This Position is All About
The Store Administrator is accountable to the Store Manager for the efficient and effective administration of the Cash Office, General office and sharing the responsibility of all Human Resources programs and supporting the store team with all HR corresponding aspects of the business.
Who You Are:
- Sees ahead clearly, is knowledgeable and has a capability for a big picture perspective. Is future oriented, and can share engaging visions or beliefs.
- Has a good sense of timing, is a good listener, and can get cooperation with little disruption.
- Constantly looking for opportunity to improve the way things are done.
You Also Have:
- Strong time management skills, ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Computer literate
As The Store Administrator, You Will:
- Ensures the customer is the driving force behind all decisions and activities
- Promotes the company's HBC credit and loyalty programs and achieves targets
- The efficient and effective administration of all cash and operations office functions, health and safety, report reconciliation and filing, in accordance with corporate guidelines
- Shares the responsibility of Human Resources Administration, HR CHRIS Administration, payroll, associate benefits, compensation, time and attendance, recruitment, attendance management, training and development, filing in compliance with corporate policy
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality
- Consistently possess the most current knowledge on all company programs and policies
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY. Lazar Law is a solicitor practice, offering services in real estate, business, and Wills. We are a single-lawyer office, located in downtown London. We are loo [...]
We are looking for a Receiving Attendant Rate of Pay: $18.00/hr Experience the Kananaskis Mountain Lodge here: https://vimeo.com/261927699 Amazing Perks: Marriott Destinations membership [...]
JOB SUMMARY: Supervises guarding operations at multiple sites. Performs inspections and ensures that post orders are being followed. Coaches and trains personnel. Carries out administrative procedur [...]
Position Description: Branch Supervisor Reports To: Branch Manager * Direct Reports: *Warehouse - Shipper/Receiver Inside/Counter Sales We are excited to speak to you about this opportunity. [...]