Description du poste :
CGI is a leader in information technology and digital transformation across Canada and the globe. We bring innovation to life, transforming the Insurance sector though Strategic Consulting, System Integration, Custom IT Projects, Transformation, Analytics & Decision Support, and IP Solutions.
CGI seeks a senior leader within the P&C; Insurance vertical who is viewed as a trusted Systems Integration and Consulting expert by the P&C; industry.
Reporting to a GTA Insurance Leader, the Director Consulting Services will be responsible for growth and delivery of consulting services to P&C; companies head quartered in Ontario.
A key focus for the leader will be to increase sales and revenue by building key business and IT relationships with target customers. A successful candidate will need to be able to identify opportunities, identify the best solution, capture the sale, and manage delivery of the engagements.
Fonctions et responsabilités :
Overall - this is a strategic leadership role in CGI with responsibility for the Property & Casualty Insurance market. You will be accountable for business development, financial management, project & client delivery and people leadership in order for your business to achieve expected performance outcomes
• Business Development - applying sound sales processes and strategic use of CRM, you will knock on and open doors with key decision makers, create, uncover and qualify opportunities and ultimately drive them to close
• Financial Management - you will manage the P&L; of our existing book of business, ensure financial viability is modeled and maintained in future engagements
• Project & Client Delivery - you will lead the delivery of client IT engagements, ensuring the quality of services delivered meet and exceed expectations, utilizing relevant partnership frameworks, project management and service delivery tools.
• People Leadership - you will lead motivated team members who deliver outstanding client partnerships. You will attract, recruit, retain and support the career development of team members through coaching, support, trust, transparency and commitment
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
• A credible expert in the business operations of Canadian and/or US P&C; Insurance companies
• 15 + years of increasing responsibility in a technology consultancy with demonstrated track record of converting client intimacy and trust into: consulting and systems integration sales, high quality project delivery, satisfied clients
• Demonstrated success building and managing executive (C-Suite) relationships within Ontario-based P&C; Insurance companies
• Experience in leading Guidewire implementations
• Ability to build and grow the funnel of opportunities and lead expansion into our target accounts
• Ability to drive proposal, pricing, and contracting for multi-faceted client initiatives.
• Ability to leading and managing to achieve targeted revenue and profitability along with P&L; (>$10M / year) and financial accountabilities
• Bachleor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field of study; and MBA would be preferred
- Assurances biens et risques
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hiring 3 year or more experienced driver for US long haul trip on Reefer/Dry Van ON to AZ , CA , WA TX, FL mix match trips $8000- $10000 a month easy Get Paid every trip 70 Cent Mile Brand New Truck W [...]
The company is a category leader in providing life cycle management services for the electricity industry. Trusted by clients worldwide, our expertise in engineering, testing, inspection, and certific [...]
Job title: Business Analyst - Security Contract role Banking client Qualifications of Must have Skills: 1. At least 4 years of prior work experience with strong project coordination skills, a [...]
A chef de partie is responsible for running a specific section of the kitchen. A chef de partie is responsible for all culinary dishes that are prepared in their section. Because of this, a successful [...]