Description du poste :
We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and after 40 years, we're still growing! Join Canada's largest IT Company as a Senior Program Manager/Senior Delivery Manager.
Since our founding in 1976, CGI has been at the forefront of change within the Public Sector. CGI understands industry challenges and has the experience to help clients overcome these challenges, minimize upfront capital outlays, and achieve business results that drive performance and profitability.
Fonctions et responsabilités :
• Responsible and accountable for the end-to-end delivery of the product, orchestrating between engineering, product management, technology,
client implementation and production support
• Process definition and governance standardization (communication, workflows, templates, checklists, DoD)
• Monitoring & Tracking of inflight Releases, HF & CRs
• Assignment & Prioritization and accountable for resolving prioritization conflicts and manage dependencies between teams
• Reporting on all aspects of the product delivery including risks, issues, dependencies
• Collaborate with other leaders and orchestrate across:
o Engineering Release Manager
o Engineering Project Manger
o Engineering Delivery Lead
o Offshore/near-shore Engineering Managers
o Product Management Leaders
o Client Implementation Leaders
o Technology Leaders
o Product Support Leaders
• No people management duties
• Reports into the Delivery Director within the Engineering Group
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
• Minimum 10 years of experience managing large project/programs
• Minimum 5 years of experience setting governance processes
• Minimum 5 years of experience with SDLC within a product based environment
• Outstanding communication, facilitation & negotiation skills
• Working experience in an agile complex dynamic environment
• Ability to translate project-level content into executive-level reports
• Ability to influence behavior without organizational hierarchy
• Ability to manage ambiguity and juggle between priorities
• Client focused, result driven, process oriented
• Exceptional tracking and reporting skills
• Have a get-it-done mind set
• Nice-to-have: Technical background
• Nice-to-have: Knowledge of Wealth or Portfolio Management
• Nice-to-have: PMP, CSM, SAFe certificates
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY? Finance IT is undertaking a group of strategic initiatives to support the global Product Control (Finance) target operating model. In this role you will be responsible for le [...]
Company Overview Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North Americ [...]
Description du poste : Role Description Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. As part of the DSS team, the Sr. Project Mana [...]
What is the opportunity? RBC Business Financial Services (BFS) technology group is hiring a Senior Solutions Architect. In this role, you will be architecting the next generation of business credit c [...]