Fraser Health Authority
Analyst, AR Revenue Posting Number 1371055
Fraser Health continues to be recognized as one of BC's Top Employers, come join our team!
Fraser Health is responsible for the delivery of hospital and community-based health services to over 1.8 million people in 20 diverse communities from Burnaby to Fraser Canyon on the traditional territories of the Coast Salish peoples. Our team of nearly 40,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers is dedicated to serving our patients, families and communities to deliver on our vision: Better health, best in health care.
We hire great people for phenomenal jobs. We are seeking an Analyst,
Accounts Receivable Revenue to come aboard and oversee the daily collection activities of the Accounts Receivable Department and ensures that the collections processes for Fraser Health meet the standards set out in the revenue and accounts receivable policies and guidelines.
As the Analyst, Accounts Receivable Revenue, you will:
- Review and analyze all revenues, collections and write-offs for all revenue sources managed by the Accounts Receivable department.
- Provide reports and briefing documents of assessment results and makes recommendations on appropriate courses of action to the Manager and/or Clinical department leaders for implementing corrections or improvements.
- Responsible for the accounting and reporting of all revenue managed by the Accounts Receivable department including providing revenue data for FH’s financial statements for review and distribution to FH Executive and Board.
- Make recommendations for the preparation of the annual revenue budget based on historical data and emerging trends in the economy.
- Work with and lead Clinical departments in the identification, development and implementation of revenue optimization strategies by analyzing the timing and collectability of patient accounts, advising and supporting Clinical leaders on non-resident patient repatriation processes.
- Research and provide guidance to the Manager regarding emerging issues in worldwide healthcare insurance in order to maximize the collectability of non-resident patient accounts across the health authority.
- Maintain the relationship with third party billing and collection agencies that support the Accounts Receivable department in maximizing the amount and collectability of non-resident and long-term care patient accounts including managing new request for proposal processes.
- Coordinate with other health authorities and FH Legal Services department on a variety of issues including patient insurance matters, patient payment plans, emerging trends in collections and other issues relating to maximizing revenue for FH
- Supervise designated staff, evaluate staff development needs, and determine training and orientation requirements.
We are looking for a person with an eye for detail and accuracy. You are able to set priorities, are driven and have exceptional self-motivation skills enabling you to thrive independently in your position.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Completion of a recognized professional accounting designation (CPA: CGA, CMA, CA) and/or university degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or Health Administration.
- Minimum five (5) years' recent related financial/management accounting experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
A career with Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to be a part of a dedicated team of professionals in a dynamic and rewarding health care environment. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Work with an experienced team and join our dedication to provide quality care to our patients and clients.We invite you to apply today and find out why more than 95% of new employees recommend Fraser Health to their friends and family as a phenomenal place to work. We value diversity in the work force and aim to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Litigation Legal Administrative Assistant Employment Type:Permanent, Full-Time Total Annual Compensation:$42000-50000/Yr Job Location:New Westminster BC Canada Interested in joining an established [...]
Clerk, Accounts Receivable Posting Number 1380466 Fraser Health continues to be recognized as one of BC's Top Employers, come join our team. Fraser Health is responsible for the delivery of hospital [...]
Mental Health Care Worker Posting Number 1341612 Are you passionate about helping others? Do you want to work for one of British Columbia's top employer's? If you answered yes to these questions we w [...]
Do you share our passion for: - Advocating for our customers’ needs and creating a personalized experience - Genuinely displaying humanity in every customer interaction - Being an exceptiona [...]