Description du poste :
CGI is looking for a talented, business-driven individual to lead our partnership strategy with several key Cloud vendors. The ideal candidate is someone with strong relationship management skills and a strong business understanding of Cloud and Cloud services. This role will lead strategic partner development in the Cloud space and cross-Canada growth initiatives in targeted large enterprise accounts across a variety of industries.
Fonctions et responsabilités :
• Vendor management, including but not exclusive to contract management, opportunity management, sales pipelining, etc.
• Leverage and mature public Cloud partner programs, capabilities, and organizational readiness
• Identify and prioritize the investment and development of Cloud partner specializations, certifications, and accreditations
• Build and cultivate relationships with Cloud vendors, leading to sales growth in the Cloud space
• Establish governance and working relationships between external vendors and internal CGI teams
• Collaborate with other CGI teams to successfully develop and grow executive level client and account relationships
• Coordination and prioritization of certifications, programs, and specializations, which support Cloud vendor adoption and offerings in the organization
• Ability to influence and direct senior leaders across CGI Canada
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
• 5+ years of demonstrated success at building relationships with external vendors
• 5+ years of relationship management experience at leadership and executive levels
• 5+ years of IT or Consulting Services experience (experience in Cloud is preferred)
• 5+ years prior experience defining, selling and/or delivering business and information technology solutions in a SaaS environment
• Track record of success and over quota performance selling technology products and services and business consulting services
• Strong prospecting, account management and complex sales opportunity management skills
• Demonstrated track record of success and stability in the establishment of profitable partnerships with Business and Technology leaders
• Effective communication, sales, presentation and discovery skills
• Experience in some/all of the following industries: Financial Services, Telecom, Retail, Insurance, Oil & Gas, Public Sector.
- Cloud architect
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company description Canada Art Sport and Music Association (CASMA) is a place where we strive to build athletes, artists and leaders of tomorrow. CASMA offers year-round programming for boys and girl [...]
GMs - Managers Kettleman’s Bagel Co.is a unique, quick-serve restaurant taking Bagels to the next level. Are you a Manager in the Hospitality industry that likes to have fun, work hard and be re [...]
ABOUT US CI Global Asset Management is one of the country’s largest investment fund companies. CI is known for its innovation and ability to adapt quickly to the changing needs of Canadian inves [...]
Are you a talented B2B marketer looking to help the world's top organisations use open source to accelerate their businesses? What is Canonical? Canonical helps enterprises and governments lowe [...]