Interior Health Authority
Job title :TELEHEALTH & VIDEO CONFERENCING ANALYST
Facility :CORPORATE OFFICE
Status :PROJECT POSITION FULL TIME
Interior Health’s is looking for a project full time TeleHealth & Video Conferencing Analyst to join the Information Management Information Technology (IMIT) team in Kelowna. This project position is until March 31, 2023.
The TeleHealth & Video Conferencing Analyst provides support in the analysis and diagnosis of problems, formulation of solutions, implementation, testing and maintenance and support of computing, video conferencing and related TeleHealth systems/equipment throughout Interior Health. The TeleHealth & Video Conferencing Analyst will provide technical,
consultative support and training to end users and departmental staff (which may include faculty, staff and lecturers of the UBC Medical School at Kelowna General Hospital) within Interior Health.
Some Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Analyses and diagnosis problems and formulates solutions related to computing, video conferencing, and related TeleHealth systems and collaboration tools using project management methodologies; consults with client departments to meet related individual and corporate requirements.
2. Provides technical support and maintenance of existing systems to ensure the efficient operation and usage of the computing, TeleHealth and video conferencing environment.
3. Consults with client departments and other IMIT personnel and reviews TeleHealth and video conferencing systems requirements. Configures, installs, operates, tests and maintains computing, video conferencing, and related TeleHealth systems/equipment (such as secured network systems, CODECs, monitors, VCRs, DVD recorders, document cameras, microscopes and various specialized medical peripheral/simulation devices) within specifications and based on change requests; identifying problems and recommending alternatives to ensure requirements are streamlined and achieved.
4. Prepares, implements and maintains user and technical operating documentation, procedures and guidelines for the various computing, video conferencing, and related TeleHealth system installations across the enterprise. Provides training to IT technical personnel and end-users by planning, coordinating and preparing instructional materials and providing in-service training.
5. Maintains working knowledge of current tools and techniques used in the computing, video conferencing, audio-visual and related TeleHealth systems and collaboration technologies, by methods such as researching on the Internet, technical journals, and industry related materials, meeting with vendors, identifying and planning for the impacts of future change.
6. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Along with a competitive salary, your total compensation package may include vacation, health care and dental benefits, and contributions toward your retirement pension. As a member of the Interior Health (IH) team, you will have access to services and benefits that can help you get the most out of work while maintaining a balanced lifestyle. Our focus is on giving people room to grow, to make an impact in the lives of others.
Come and join our team….Come live, work and play where others only vacation. Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
Education, Training and Experience:
• Grade 12
• Graduation from a recognized two year computer systems technology diploma
• Three years’ recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Valid Class Five BC Driver’s License.
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to type.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to deal with others effectively.
• Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
• Ability to organize work.
• Ability to operate related equipment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
What We Are Looking For Penticton’s Home Hardware Building Centre is searching for individuals who are passionate about providing top notch customer service and are interested in developing them [...]
Who we're looking for. Good Sorts Property Services is on the hunt for cleaning superstars to fill part-time and full-time positions to join our growing team in Kelowna. Whether you're interested in [...]
Casual Cleaner Who we're looking for. Good Sorts Property Services is on the hunt for cleaning superstars to join our growing team in Kelowna. This role has the potential to grow into a leadership [...]
Strengths required - Recruit, Train and Motivate sales staff - Must be a driver - Ability to set and hit targets daily/monthly/yearly - Identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them [...]