Connect with us LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers to one another and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most exciting projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of professionals with a variety of expertise within pre-construction, construction, and post-construction. To learn more, check out our Cradle to Grave services and hear from our team directly about what a career at EllisDon could look like for you. As you can see,
we are a diverse bunch.
Above all, we are a group of individuals with unique experiences and at EllisDon, we choose to celebrate the strength in our differences, every day. EllisDon’s commitment to Inclusive Diversity is to work together to create an environment where every employee feels safe to be their true and authentic self. Ultimately, EllisDon’s purpose is to provide people with similar values the opportunity to achieve to their full potential; to deliver that opportunity for great careers to one another; and to contribute meaningfully to the community we share with others.
In case you’re curious, here’s what the industry thinks of us and some of the impacts we've made to the communities we work in.
You as a Project Manager will:
- Provide technical engineering information to employees and subcontractors to ensure project complies with all engineering standards, codes, specifications, and design instructions.
- Develop new business opportunities through a particular client. Performs all functions and responsibilities in consonance with the company’s values and beliefs.
- Assist in plan and specification analysis in order to provide clear, trackable and coordinated interpretations of the design/drawings for construction.
- Assist in the evaluation and solution of potential field problems and report them to the Project Manager.
- Understand and perform document control functions, including tracking and creating of RFI's, transmitting and tracking of submittals, compose agreements and maintain project expediting list.
- Develop, implement and monitor the construction schedule to deliver the project on time and under budget.
- Plan a construction project and prepare a construction schedule in conjunction with the Project Superintendent.
Is this the right role for you?
- You have an engineering degree or equivalent combination and 5 to 10 years of construction experience in ICI or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience in a Project Manager role
- Working experience in Data Centers, Pharmaceutical, and Lab/Research facilities is a great asset.
- Working knowledge of scheduling, project management, and contract software
- You have the ability to confidently mentor and delegate to a large team while developing and maintaining strong client relations.
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity that provides continuous learning, opportunity for growth, and a competitive compensation package within an environment that is committed to inclusion and respects diversity.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of any age, culture, subculture, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnicity, race, size, mental or physical status, veteran status, religion, language, political opinion, working-style preference, family status, education, and socio-economic status. The EllisDon core values of Integrity and Mutual Respect welcomes everyone, at work and in the community, and our value of Mutual Accountability, means that we all have a role to play. As an EllisDon employee, this will ultimately be your commitment to Inclusive Diversity.
Accommodation for Applicants with disabilities will be made during the recruitment process when requested.
We are committed to providing a positive candidate experience and ensuring timely updates are provided to all candidates. If you haven’t already, be sure to create a profile on our Careers page here to remain up to date on the status of your application and learn about new career opportunities as they arise.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hiring 3 year or more experienced driver for US long haul trip on Reefer/Dry Van ON to AZ , CA , WA TX, FL mix match trips $8000- $10000 a month easy Get Paid every trip 70 Cent Mile Brand New Truck W [...]
The company is a category leader in providing life cycle management services for the electricity industry. Trusted by clients worldwide, our expertise in engineering, testing, inspection, and certific [...]
Job title: Business Analyst - Security Contract role Banking client Qualifications of Must have Skills: 1. At least 4 years of prior work experience with strong project coordination skills, a [...]
A chef de partie is responsible for running a specific section of the kitchen. A chef de partie is responsible for all culinary dishes that are prepared in their section. Because of this, a successful [...]