ABOUT THE JOB
Our client, an international tire and mechanical retailer, is looking for a Business Analyst who will be responsible for the success and delivery of various projects, such as the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Jointly develop with the team an ERP implementation/deployment strategy;
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects and support requests;
- Assist in project management and support requests;
- Participate in regular project status and improvement meetings;
- Manage and coordinate all implementation issues and change requests, ensuring that all cases are tracked to completion;
- Recommend corrective actions when necessary;
- Establish and maintain a positive collaborative relationship with all stakeholders, ensuring that critical organizational issues are addressed;
- Participate in the drafting of procedures and documentation;
- Document the problem and opportunity for improvement;
- Identify potential solutions including ROI and make a recommendation;
- All other related tasks.
- University degree or other degree deemed equivalent;
- Experience in ERP implementation projects;
- Experience with Dynamics AX, an important asset;
- Good knowledge of the business processes of companies in sales, distribution, franchise management or services in general;
- Ability to manage conflict and tolerate ambiguity as part of a negotiation process;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English;
- Proven customer service skills;
- Willingness to travel to complete mandates (30%).
- Flexible schedule;
- Telecommuting program;
- 37.5 hours/week schedule;
- Physical activity reimbursement program;
- Social club (several activities throughout the year);
- Competitive salary ;
- Group insurance program covered at 50%;
- Employer-sponsored group RRSP;
- EQ Care'' telemedicine service;
- Summer schedule starting in June, the possibility of finishing at noon.
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Reports To Warehouse supervisor Location Boucherville, Grand Montréal Type Unionized Closing Date august 6, 2021 Company Overview Sysco is the global leader in sel [...]
Famille d'emplois: Project & Site Management Unité commerciale: Hydro Etablissement: Boucherville, Quebec, CA Lieu de travail: Boucherville, Québec, CA Type de lieu: Office Location [...]
CE QUE TU VAS NOUS APPORTER *** Veuillez noter qu'il y a une possibilité d'avoir une prime ($) de permis de cariste ainsi qu'une prime ($) de nuit pour les collaborateurs-trices à l'entrepôt. D [...]
Description de l'entreprise Groupe Canam se spécialise dans la conception et la fabrication de composants métalliques pour l’industrie de la construction en Amérique du Nord. L’entreprise e [...]