Fondé en 1982, Ardène est devenu l’ultime destination de mode abordable canadienne en Amérique du Nord et au Moyen-Orient avec plus de 350 magasins. Grâce à une gamme variée de produits et un engagement envers l’innovation, le service à la clientèle, la mode et la valeur, nous visons être à la tête des marques de mode canadiennes reconnues pour leur rapport qualité-prix en accessoires, chaussures et vêtements.
THIS COULD BE YOU!
Want to be part of an amazing team? If you’re a friendly and energetic person with an interest in fashion retail - we want to hear from you.
The Sales Associate provides outstanding customer service, merchandises,
generates and processes sales as well as maintains the store’s cleanliness and appearance.
- Ensuring outstanding service by creating a friendly environment. This includes greeting, acknowledging and re-approaching every customer, and being knowledgeable about products.
- Staying up to date on the most current sales and promotions.
- Assisting in merchandising displays and store cleanliness.
- Replenishing merchandise, monitoring floor stock and processing shipments.
- Processing purchases at the cash register.
- Adhering to all company policies.
- Other tasks as assigned by the management team.
- Retail or customer service experience an asset
- Excellent selling and customer service abilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Work well autonomously and in a team
- Ability to stand for extended periods and climb a ladder;
- Move, lift and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store (weighing up to 30 pounds).
- Days, evenings and weekends.
The average wage for this position is $14.25 per hour.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
What's in it for you?
✓ Fun & fast-paced
✓ Great employee discount
✓ Flexible schedule
✓ Caring leaders
✓ Casual dress code
✓ Limitless opportunity
At Ardene, you’re more than an employee - you’re part of a fun, dynamic and energetic family.
Ardene is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, family status, marital status or any other or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including [...]
The Fleet Services Team is responsible for all aspects of rental and intermodal equipment management and tracking as well as yard and shunting processes including the ownership of our Yard Management [...]
Business Equipment and Computer Applications - MS Excel - MS Word Specific Skills - Prepare trial balance of books - Post journal entries - Calculate fixed assets and depreciation - Mai [...]
Operating Systems and Software - Sage Accounting Software Business Equipment and Computer Applications - MS Excel - Simply Accounting Additional Skills - Perform clerical duties, such as [...]