Who are you, Fully Managed?
We’re a fast-paced IT solutions and services company that has a “Get ’er done” attitude which links our passion for achieving our core purpose of #CreatingPeaceOfMind for everyone. We eat, sleep, and breathe our core five values of:
- Fanatical Service
- Absolute Accountability
- Inspiring our People
- Passion for Innovation
- Monomaniacal about Process
We are a team, a family, and a group of world class collaborators that have each other’s backs. We also have A LOT of fun together.
Tell me more about this opportunity!
You're a rising superstar. You want to learn as much as you can. You ask thoughtful questions every chance you get. You want guidance to grow professionally.
You want to PROVE yourself. Were you nodding vigorously to those statements? If yes, keep reading!
This opportunity, NOT job (here at Fully Managed we believe in careers and growth and not just ordinary, mundane employment), will feed the hunger that you have bubbling inside of you. We'll give you the freedom to tackle the IT things you do know and help you build your knowledge for the IT things that you don't know. As we ALWAYS say, we can teach technology, but you need to meet us with your determination.
Outside of this opportunity, we'll even assist you with your daily life through comprehensive benefits and generous subsidies because we know that in life, everyone needs some support.
The Service Delivery Manager supervises and coordinates all activities of the IT Service Desk Service Team. You will ensure that end-users receive customer service and all operational responsibilities are followed and notes documented. Responsible for ensuring the team is motivated and always provides exemplary customer service. This includes the responsibility of managing all staff resources and procedures related to the identification, prioritization, and resolution of support requests as well as monitoring, tracking, and coordination of Service Desk functions. The Service Delivery Manager creates and manages escalation procedures ensuring service levels are maintained. Ensure all team members are adequately trained and continually updating their skills. Documents, tracks, and monitors problems to ensure resolution in a timely manner. Ensures that client satisfaction measurements are gold level standard.
- Provide first-line supervision and management of the IT Service Desk team
- Provide effective and timely communications with clients for any escalations or concerns
- Manage the day to day for the Service Desk team
- Ensure processing of incoming calls to the Service Desk via telephone, e-mail, cross team escalations and chat services to provide professional, timely, and effective resolution of customer requests. All details of service requests are documented, and the resolution fields captured in the support ticket.
- Participate in customer improvement meetings and work with the account managers to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained and surpassed.
- Drive continuous improvement and customer service program to ensure the highest levels of customer service are provided across the Company.
- Instill an exceptional customer service ethic in all Service Desk team members
- Establish, maintain and enforce Service Desk service level objectives in consultation with the customer to establish problem resolution expectations.
- Uphold Service Level Agreement (SLA) strategies to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Report on the performance of Help Desk activities and documented resolutions in order to identify problem areas and devise and deliver solutions to enhance the quality of service and prevention of future issues.
- Track and analyze trends on the Service Desk requests and generate statistical reports and analysis on a weekly basis
- Make use of available resources to perform daily reporting, knowledgebase growth, statistical analysis of IT support calls.
- Ensure problem analysis is completed. Striving for first call / ticket resolution.
- Lead continuous service improvement on the Service Desk
- Respond to customer requests and incidents in a timely and professional manner, being the first escalation point for users and colleagues
- Ensure ownership is demonstrated to instill confidence in customers
- Manage regular one on one meetings take place with all team members
- Conduct regular skills gap analysis on the Service Desk and make recommendations to the Director of Service Delivery on a monthly basis
- Recruit & select of new staff, manage the onboarding process as appropriate, identify and arrange training and provide guidance and coaching to new team members
Skill & Knowledge Requirements
We're flexible but these are a must:
- Must have an excellent understanding of the Managed Services Industry.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in an IT Management role
- Detailed working knowledge of a broad range of IT services – Service Desk, Desktop Support, and Technical Field Services and Systems Engineering
- Ability to manage a team and operations autonomously with limited day to day oversight
- Analytical and Problem-Solving skills
- Excellent Leadership and People Management skills
- Must be personable, friendly and approachable
- Excellent client facing/customer service skills
- Self-motivated, well organised and able to take ownership
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent experience preferred
- ITIL v3. Certification is a big asset
- Strong IT knowledge, including product, professional services, managed services and cloud computing
- Availability for escalation outside of normal business hours
We invite all qualified candidates to apply. Please note, you must be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this role and priority will be given to local applicants. We thank everyone for their interest, however only successful applicants will be contacted.
No recruiters and no phone calls please!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Site Manager 4 Month Temporary Full-Time Position Richmond, BC The Canadian Red Cross Society, a not for profit, humanitarian organization dedicated to helping the most vulnerable in Canada an [...]
Job Type: Permanent Primary Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada All Available Locations: Vancouver; Victoria Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems. Be emp [...]
Job Summary: In accordance with the Mission, Vision and Values, and strategic directions of Provincial Health Services Authority patient safety is a priority and a responsibility shared by everyone [...]
Job Description Job Title: Patient Care, Access & Flow Supervisor (RN)Work Site: Urgent Care Centre, UBC Hospital - Vancouver, BCStatus: Temporary Part Time - Vacation Relief (0.61 FTE)Start Date: [...]