Come work as a Care Aide with Comfort Keepers!
Are you strong team-player and have a desire to help others? We are looking for a Care Aide to join our team to work in Vancouver and Richmond.
As a Care Aide you will make a difference in your clients live by:
- Assisting in the delivery of client care and home support services under the direction of the health care team
- Assist clients with care, observe, and report significant changes in the client’s presentation.
- Collaborate with the health care team, clients and their caregivers to maximize independence with activities of daily living (ADLs) and instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs).
- Motivate, encourage, and involve clients in their care.
- Provide input and feedback in the care planning process to the health care team.
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment for clients and staff.
Comfort Keepers offers the following benefits:
- Choose where you want to work – we cover the whole of the lower mainland
- Choose your hours –we offer services 24/7
- Benefits – We offer extended health benefits to our staff
- Friendly Environment – 24-hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
- Competitive Pay – Including direct deposit and holiday pay
- Paid Training – foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training
- Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Successful graduation from a recognized Health Care Assistant Program or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Eligible for registry with the BC Care Aide & Community Health Worker Registry.
- Have or be able to get a criminal record check
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and proficiently both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively and respectfully.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment
- Valid drivers license and car would be an asset
Our office serves seniors across the entire lower mainland in Vancouver and surrounding communities, including Abbotsford, Burnaby, Langley, Maple Ridge, Surrey & White Rock. This position may require travel to those areas – we do our best to match you with clients in your area.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Job Title: Operating Room Aide (Medical Device Reprocessing Technician)Work Site: Operating Rooms, Lions Gate Hospital - North Vancouver, BCStatus: Temporary Part Time (0.49 FTE) - V [...]
Job Description Job Title: Community Care Assistant (Community Health Worker)Work Site: Various areas across Vancouver Coastal HealthStatus: CasualStart Date: As soon as possibleSalary: $22.38 - $24 [...]
Job Description Job Title: Care AideWork Site: South Wing Unit, Sechelt Hospital - Sechelt, BCStatus: Temporary Part Time - Vacation Relief (0.6 FTE)Start Date: As soon as possible until approxima [...]
Job Description Job Title: Care Aide - Acute Work Site: Casual Pool, Richmond Hospital - Richmond, BCStatus: CasualStart Date: As soon as possible Salary: $25.33 per hourHours: VariousReference# [...]