N.Bar has cemented its position as the most successful and progressive chain of nail bar and founded in 2001. N.Bar has perfected the client experience and applied new thinking to the traditional nail bar. With 250- a strong team of employees has proven critical in the rapid growth of this brand. N.Bar has 20 locations, and it is expanding with franchises across the world, and now we are proudly opening our first location in Vancouver/Canada.
Nbar is Looking for a dedicated receptionist to handle clients_ facing duties and be able to do multitask. When our clients are walking to our store, we want them to find a friendly smiling face and helping hand.
The ideal candidate needs to have excellent communication and multitasking skills have a positive attitude and a strong work ethic. Be able to work independently while supporting others.
- Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate parties.
- Answer the phone in a timely manner.
- Basic acknowledge of working with computer.
- Be able to do all the duties regarding appointments, such as confirming or cancellation and rescheduling.
- Be able to speak clearly on the phone.
- Improving engagement with the merchandise.
- Proficient in verbal and writing in English.
- Ability to multi_ task while being attending to customers and remaining flexible to need off the business.
- Maintain to clean the work area and retail.
- Have a High school Diploma.
- At least 2 year of experience as a receptionist
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $15.00-$18.00 per hour
- Commission pay
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Come join our team! We are looking for a part time front desk receptionist/agent to welcome guests to our busy RV Park in West Vancouver. Duties include the following: -Checking in/out of guests via [...]
We are Vancouver Water Adventures, a watersports tour and rental company with our flagship store located on Granville Island. We are a seasonal company that runs from the beginning of May until the en [...]
Company description thom. is an original, premium men’s salon & barbershop in downtown Vancouver that focuses on hair and grooming in a way that is currently untouched. By combining contemporary ha [...]
We are a dedicated full service law firm looking for an enthusiastic receptionist to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will have a positive attitude, be extremely organized and be able t [...]