Who We Are:
The team is responsible for placing each and every ad that Twitter serves. While placing those ads we decide how best to balance user experience, advertiser results, and Twitter revenue. Our team optimizes supply/demand, operation points and trade-offs for the ads marketplace, as well as improve product outcomes by applying data science.
What You’ll Do:
We’re looking for a key individual contributor to drive our advertising products forward. We decide which ads to serve billions of times a day under a sub-second setting. You will ship new features and optimize existing products. You will perform rigorous analysis, understand our advertising products, experiment, make data-driven decisions, optimize for impact,
and measure performance funnels.
Your team will empower you with the autonomy to make good product decisions and discover/understand the software and product stack. You’ll own significant projects end-to-end. The small teams of talented, passionate people in which you’ll work will include engineers and data scientists from across the revenue engineering organization. We work on every high-priority ads project at Twitter.
- 2+ years of work experience in data-driven analytics/predictive analytics/statistical modeling/machine learning/data mining.
- 2+ years of experience in Python or R
- 2+ years of experience with A/B testing and Experimentation
- Experience using data intelligently to optimize product performance
- Good understanding of how to grow and shape data tools and datasets to improve data-driven decision making
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured environment, working autonomously on a strong team to find opportunity and deliver business impact
- Past experience in Ad-tech
- Experience building ML models
- PhD or MS in computer science, machine learning, or statistics
- Good understanding/experience of (one or more of the following): Java, Scala, or C++
- Interesting side projects or Kaggle competition results
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Requisition ID: 108498 Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. Purpose Contributes to the overall success of the Insurance business [...]
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category Finance and Operations Job Detail [...]
Date Posted: 06/18/2021 Req ID: 5171 Faculty/Division: Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering Department: Dept of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering Campus: St. George (Downtown Toronto) [...]
Job description We are urgently looking for a dishwasher for our Danforth location. Responsibilities: - Helping with prepping the vegetables and other products needed by the chef. - Performs a [...]