It’s time to change the world of marketing – and we’re looking at you
We’re making the fortunes of some of the world’s most dynamic companies. We’re transforming marketing from an enabler to a driver of business success. We’re helping companies to evolve from outmoded outbound marketing to a fully measurable inbound engine. And when we say measurement, we mean the real business kind (not the fluffy old school marketing kind).
Who we’re looking for right now
In this case, we’re after a rounded Marketing Technologist who has experience with the entire Martech Stack and is eager to elevate B2B enterprises and take organizations on a journey of being on the bleeding edge.
The role you will fill is a MarketOne Technology Strategist, a hybrid of business process and technology engineering that focuses on the B2B marketing and sales business process. The types of applications that are primarily, but not limited to Customer Data Platforms, Master Data Management, Content Management Frameworks, Marketing Automation, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Website Analytics and orchestration of the customer experience. A Technology Strategist is both "a business expert that understands and can apply engineering" and "an engineer that understands how to apply engineered systems to the business"—a Marketing Technologist (Martech).
With a focus on performance-driven marketing, this is a challenging role that blends business process design with multi-platform/multi-application design and engineering. You will be working in a results-driven and creative environment, so it is essential that you have a passion for the practical utilization of technology to drive pipeline performance – not the shiny objects that distract marketers.
Seeking candidates with subject matter expertise in one or any combination of the following: Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce CRM, MS Dynamics, Google Analytics, Adobe Web Analytics, Informatica, Pitney Bowes Spectrum, Hadoop, Treasure Data, Twilio, Tealium, Blueconic, Lytrics, Terminus, Engagio
- As the Technology Strategist, you will be a main point of contact on our more strategic and enterprise-size accounts for developing and driving technology adoption, scale and vision setting roadmaps.
- A Technology Strategist is expected to perform functional & business requirements gathering for identifying impact, feasibility and scale. These assessments drive design and implementation of feature engineering/enhancements for assigned clientele to the Technology Strategist.
- You will be expected to understand how Web and Application development teams can be utilized within the overall martech infrastructure
- You are expected to have deep domain experience and configuration expertise ranging from CMS, MAP , CRM, DMP, DAM, ERP, database management etc and the augmentation of those systems and related processes. Management of a full stack of technologies is core to this role.
- You will be advising clients on how to utilize technology platforms to drive better automation, user adoption, UX/CX, BI, CRO and elevate ROI.
- You are expected to understand and utilize frameworks such as ABM, SVC, multi-source segmentation and solutions for business problems which span across multiple platforms.
- Perform and coach others on the advanced functions in the Martech space
- Creation of presentation, pitch documents and project overview/update materials based on MarketOne established frameworks
- Mentor and/or manage Application Architects, Engineers and Developers
- You will work with our Client Services team to support the development project plans, scope and estimates
- You will partner with the account managers and directors to produce client status reports and develop account resourcing plans
- At least 3 years working experience
- Certification in any of the listed Martech platforms
- Ability to design and push the boundaries of entire stacks, extending well beyond out of box capability of any single toolset. A growth hacker mindset and a thought leader.
- Comfortable and familiar with data: Data modelling, orchestration and creating engineered datasets for the consumption of platforms
- Understands and can produce implementations for concepts such as ABM, CXM, Lead to Revenue and Marketing Attribution
- Solid B2B marketing experience, preferably with clients in the high-tech, manufacturing, business services sectors
- A strong background working with and transforming marketing data, including integration of multiple systems within marketing and sales use cases.
- Evidence of a strong academic background - does not have to have marketing specific. Business acumen is highly valued in this role.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
*Primary Duties and Responsibilities** Model the Core Capabilities to achieve service excellence, meet and exceed organizational objectives and support fiscal responsibility.* Survey the relevant mark [...]
Environmental Response Team (ERT) is a leading emergency response company providing water damage restoration, hazardous materials abatement and COVID-19 cleaning and decontamination services in the GT [...]
Job Description:A large family owned fuel delivery company servicing over 30 years in business based in the downtown Toronto area with multiple locations is currently seeking a part time qualified Adm [...]
Need 2 lentils installed in a brick and block wall. Opening is already done. You provide material. Need job done ASAP. Please respond with price and soonest availability [...]