The Program Manager is a key role on our Customer Focus Team (CFT). They have principal responsibility for ensuring quality on time delivery of products and services to the customer through the thoughtful orchestration of key CFT members activities. Success in the role includes a positive, proactive approach to daily work along with strong communication and organizational skills.
DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES include, but not limited to:
- Oversee and facilitate meetings associated to achieving OTD via coordination of supply chain, engineering, production assembly, quality control and customer support
- Actively participate in leadership decisions that affect the profitability of the Local Unit
- Maintain positive relationships with customers through direct contact, quick response to issues, and anticipation of customer needs
- Daily interaction with team and collaboration with peers
- Facilitate the delivery of customer projects in a timely manner
- Coordinate with customers and internal teams on resolving past due accounts receivable
- Enter and maintain all Customer orders, forecasts & system data
- Contract review for Part Number, revision, quantity, lead-time/delivery and pricing upon receipt of order
- Responsible for accuracy of all order and forecast entries
- Generate, track and distribute standardized reports, both internal and external
- Participate in regularly scheduled customer meetings regarding orders and communicate delivery dates and status to customer base
- Assist in preparation of new product quotes and maintain pricing in Oracle and standard pricing locations
- Possess a degree or equivalent experience in operations, management or engineering of various discipline
- Minimum 3 years electronic assembly experience or equivalent manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of manufacturing best practices such Lean, 5S, Kaizen, etc. is an asset
- Project Management or equivalent experience
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with all levels of the organization as well as directly with key customer contacts
- Ability to multitask & prioritize in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Excellent English communications skills, both written and verbal
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and have ability to inspire others
- Leadership, interpersonal, team building, and coaching skills are essential
- Ability to effectively problem solve solutions in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong computer skills required: Experience in using an ERP or MRP system (Oracle is preferred); Excel and Word
Creation is an equal opportunity employer. If you may require accommodation in completing the application process, please indicate so in your application or call 1.(phone hidden) and you will be directed to the business unit to which you are applying. Those requiring postings in an alternative format may phone or email requests to the contact listed in the job posting. If you are contacted regarding the position, please advise the member of our recruiting team of any accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $1.00-$2.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We are following all local guidelines. Masks are required in Creation facilities.
- What are your salary expectations for this role?
- What is your experience level in using an ERP or MRP system (Oracle is preferred)?
- Program management: 3 years (preferred)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
General Manager (GM) General Managers at Canada's leading casual dining restaurant, Boston Pizza, oversees the daily operations to ensure the delivery of a great Guest experience while focusing on ac [...]
Marketing Manager - Foodservice A Sustainable, Forward Thinking Protein Company Maple Leaf Foods is a leading meat and plant-based protein company, employing over 11,500 people and publicly traded on [...]
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. At McKesson Canada, we touch the lives of 12 million Canadians every day. We ca [...]
We are hiring a Key Account Manager in our St. Thomas OR Mississauga, ON locations! As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for delivering profit, share, and revenue targets for specific [...]