Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led company that works at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries.
You’ll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you’ll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn’t happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
The Duck Creek Billing Analyst will work with the client’s Billing Product owners to elicit, rationalize and document user stories requirements for the Duck Creek Billing module. Help define high level Billing requirements as it relates to product model, forms, business rules, roles and permission, reporting, integrations and data. Facilitate requirement discovery sessions and provide billing insight and guidance to client. Transfer business requirement (EPIC/Features) to Story Cards with sizing. Clearly document assumptions, considerations, risk issues and execute follow ups. Must have strong Billing administration experience preferably Duck Creek and overall insurance industry experience with emphasis on P&C.;
Additional responsibilities include:
- Analyze, design and validate future business processes.
- Work with the business architect and other planners to assess current capabilities and identify client requirements.
- Identify and define epics, user stories and gap cards.
- Work with the Delivery Manager, architects, and other team members to define assumptions and sizing
- Coordinate with offshore team functional and technical resources
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the elicitation of billing business requirements for implementation on a P&C; platform such as Duck Creek
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in business consulting to Insurance (P&C;) clients focused on operating model transformation, business process improvement, business capability uplift, etc. with deep knowledge of insurance billing processes, products, services, channels, functions and processes
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated ability to identify, shape, sell and lead management consulting work in the Insurance industry, working collaboratively with client leaders and teams
- Experience in Personal and Commercial Auto Insurance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- Duck Creek Technologies platform experience.
- Agile delivery experience
- Bilingual – French and English, an asset
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills and experience with facilitating client consultations
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong passion for serving Insurance clients in their effort to successfully transform their business
- Deep interest in and knowledge of emerging trends impacting/likely to impact insurers, distributors and customers
- Experience with Project team delivery
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity
At Accenture, inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and embedded in our core values. We are committed to creating a workforce where our people can feel comfortable, be themselves and contribute. Like Canada itself, Accenture employees represent a tremendous variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs, backgrounds and languages. We offer an inclusive environment regardless of personal characteristics such as ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or disability.
Requesting an Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Job candidates are not required to disclose any offence for which a pardon has been granted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Join our Team! This is a great opportunity to work Reception at a premier Spa with a great team. We are currently seeking a Spa Coordinator for our busy Yorkville Spa. Approximately 20-30 hours per [...]
Daycamp leader wanted. Leading children age 6 to 9 in pokemon related activities including drawing their favorite pokemon and creating new pokemon. This is an art and technology camp. Students will al [...]
Queen Margherita Pizza - Annette St. is looking for an experienced full time line cook. What can you expect from us: As a full-time line cook at QMP you can expect a great work environment, flexibl [...]
Markham McNicoll Urgent Care Centre (MMUCC) medcentrehealth.com Medical Clinic Lab Technician (Phlebotomist) / Medical Assistant Needed Opportunity: - Markham McNicoll Urgent Care Centre (MMUCC [...]