CDC Computers is currently looking for a Purchaser / Inventory Clerk to join our team in Winnipeg!
This individual ensures seamless processing of negotiating purchases with vendors, completing RMA Requests, outgoing shipments, and incoming items. The successful candidate will understand the impact of this position on other business functions that depend on the accuracy and efficiency of outgoing items. Inventory management and vendor relations with shipping companies are essential functions for this role.
This is a permanent full-time position that reports directly to the General Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process all required paperwork and maintain adequate records for reporting and tracking
- Creating Purchase Orders and Receiving Inventory when into the system when it arrives
- Maintain filing of shipping documents
- Prepare and schedule shipments as assigned
- Oversee the secure and accurate loading/unloading of deliveries
- Track shipments and verify receipts of shipments as required
- Manage inventory of shipping materials and supplies
- Maintain Inventory levels in store
- Ensure Both Showroom & Warehouse are Clean & Organized
- Create purchase requisitions and obtain approval before placing supply orders
- Sort and distribute incoming shipments
- Perform quality audits of the condition of shipped goods for both incoming and outgoing items before signing off
- Report discrepancies to immediate supervisor
- Follow current standards and procedures
- Ensure that shipments contain proper documentation and if multiple items per shipment, ensure item lists are complete
- Problem solve for any cases of missing documents, shipment, and deliveries
- Maintain organized work area according to policies, procedures and safety regulations
- Make deliveries and pick-ups as assigned
- Prepare Packages for shipping
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Joins notre équipe! Indigo Parc Canada est la marque la plus réputée de l’industrie du stationnement et de la mobilité individuelle dans le monde Nous voulons révolutionner l’industrie d [...]
Join our team! Indigo Park Canada is one of the most renowned brands in the parking industry and individual mobility around the world. We want to revolutionize the parking industry and need YOU t [...]
Paramount Services, located in London, Ontario, is looking to hire a Service Dispatch Coordinator. Goals & Outcomes: The Service Dispatch Coordinator will schedule the duties of the service techni [...]
General Labourer w/ Class 3 Driver's License. Goals & Outcomes: Effectively perform any combination of receiving, storing and moving parts and equipment to assist the warehouse and service operat [...]