Eminent Valet inc.
Eminent Valet, currently seeking motivated Traffic Directors to join our successful team. Eminent Valet has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest logistics service providers that takes pride in operating in major cities across Canada.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits i.e./ Group RRSP Plans
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our organization
- On-going training in the workplace
- Semi Annual Company Retreats
- Work with traffic team to ensure smooth operation
- Provide excellent customer service to guests onsite.
- Navigate guests to appropriate parking spots
- Setup and Tear down Equipment
- * Assist with general duties requested by management.
- A valid Ontario Class “G” driver's license and a clean driver abstract.
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 25-30 per week
Expected start date: 2021-06-04
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $16.00-$19.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients. At CIBC, we embrace your str [...]
CanadaSummerJob 124 Blackmore Ave, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 2B1, Canada Req #566 Wednesday, June 16, 2021 Work with us at Family Day! POSITION TITLE Child Care Worker Assistant (CSJP) STAT [...]
Job Description Administrative Assistant - Annual Giving & Signature Events Permanet Full Time position There’s never been a better time to join Mackenzie Health! As we prepare to open our sta [...]
Position Summary: The Technology Consultant delivers on daily financial / non financial goals in Capital Goods (Divisions 1, 2, 3). Primarily a sales position, they will spend the majority of their t [...]