AGT Electric Cars.
AGT Electric Cars is a privately held company headquartered in Richmond Hill, Ontario, specializing in Low-Speed Vehicles (LSV), Neighborhood Electric Vehicles (NEV), Utility Task Vehicle (UTV), Burden Carriers, and Golf Carts distributions. Our mission is to bring low-speed electric vehicles to the mainstream in Canada and contribute to this fast-growing industry. As an ambitious Whole Account Manager in our Sales Team, you will be a client-focused, pro-active, mid-market sales hunter who is enthusiastic about identifying, targeting, and creating opportunities. You’ll open cold accounts and effectively communicate how we can add value and win business.
AGT was established in 2009. After 12 years of growth,
it has now entered a period of rapid and stable development. Due to the company's business expansion needs, we are seeking an ambitious Account Manager to join our sales team to help service our many longstanding wholesale customers and build new business partnerships. The ideal candidate has a friendly and dynamic personality and is intrinsically motivated to meet sales goals. This individual should enjoy the challenges of interacting with dealers and business owners. He/she should have experience and confidence in communicating directly with clients from all levels within an organization by phone or in person.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively seek new dealers, build and expand sales channels in all provinces.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of retailer operations, systems, products, and needs; leverages current retailer relationships to enable the company to secure a profitable business.
- Builds consultancy-based relationships with key customer contacts through regular value-added weekly communication and prompt responses to all customer inquiries.
- Contact potential clients through phone calls, emails, marketing activities, and networks.
- Researches and analyzes environmental and competitive conditions, customer needs, and market trends. Designs strategies to capitalize on business development opportunities.
- Develops and implements an annual sales plan for growing sales with assigned retailers.
- Delivers annual promotional plans to retailers.
- Ensures retailers accountability for program execution through store visits to observe overall compliance to agreed details and assess competitive tactics.
- Being the first point of contact with potential customers.
- Conduct business deals in a professional and proactive manner.
- Highly energetic, motivated, and a confident team player.
- Related diploma/degree in a technical or business discipline.
- At least three years of relevant sales or industry experience.
- Experience with a motor vehicle and machinery-related wholesale industry would be an asset.
- Experiences in selling to the small and mid-size retailer channels.
- Must be strong prospecting /hunting; negotiating skills; and building relationship skills.
- Skilled at assessing client needs, developing proposals, and delivering solutions.
- Knowledge of wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Able to prioritize work and ability to be flexible and work independently.
- Possesses strong relationship-building skills to cultivate and develop customer loyalty.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time, by car/plane as necessary, with overnights in other cities to support sales activity as needed.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English, French is an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
About AGT Electric Cars:
AGT Electric Cars is a leading manufacturer of electric vehicles specializing in Low-Speed Vehicles (LSV), Neighborhood Electric Vehicles (NEV), Utility Task Vehicles (UTV), Burden Carriers and Golf Carts. AGT Electric Cars, established in 2009, is a privately held company headquartered in Richmond Hill, Ontario.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Title: Warehouse Associate Hours/days of work: Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm Pay rate: $18/hour One of the largest IT service provider company is looking for a Warehouse Associate to join a tight [...]
Miller Waste Systems Inc. has been in operation since 1961. Miller is a leader in waste management, providing government and industries with a wide range of services in the provinces of Ontario, Nova [...]
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients. At CIBC, we embrace your str [...]
CanadaSummerJob 124 Blackmore Ave, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 2B1, Canada Req #566 Wednesday, June 16, 2021 Work with us at Family Day! POSITION TITLE Child Care Worker Assistant (CSJP) STAT [...]