Canadian Linen and Uniform Services.
About Canadian Linen & Uniform Service
Canadian Linen & Uniform Service (CLAUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 300,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, CLAUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. CLAUS operates from over 16 locations nationwide.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure the timely and accurate installation of all new business;
- Coordinate with customers and service team;
- Coordinate measuring of wearers at account and complete garment orders;
- Schedule initial installation date with customers and service team;
- Review accuracy and approve all orders prior to processing;
- Conduct merchandise audits, customer inventory analysis, inventory management and quality control checks;
- Maintain close coordination and teamwork with Production, Service and Sales to achieve service objectives and deliver outstanding customer service.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Demonstrated customer service, leadership, and communication skills;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills;
- Solid computer skills including working knowledge of MS Office software;
- Must be able to frequently lift and maneuver up to 50 pounds and occasionally up to 100 pounds, as well as load/unload product from a truck without assistance
- Minimum two years of service industry experience
- Ability to travel as required
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those selected for a telephone interview will be contacted.
Canadian Linen & Uniform Service (CLAUS) is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees - their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Recognized as the 2019 Canadian Automotive Dealers Association (CADA) Laureate Award Winner for Business Innovation and one of Canada's Best Employers for Recent Graduates for 2021, Destination Toyota [...]
We are a trusted name in the field of plumbing heating & air conditioning services offering the latest in advanced technologies in tried and tested products to provide their clients with the most reli [...]
Maintains a clean kitchen, properly washes and sorts soiled dishes, and preps foods as needed. Keeps dish area free of clutter and organized. Sets up dish stations, including dishmachines and sinks. . [...]
Who We Are Interfor is a growth-oriented lumber company with operations in Canada and the United States. We have an annual production capacity of 3 billion board feet and offer one of the most divers [...]