The Functional Beverage Group.
Territory Sales Manager
Yes, you must align with our company values, and yes, you must be passionate about health and health products, but the most important characteristic for this role is someone who isn’t afraid to sell! A social chameleon who can start up a conversation with anyone, on the phone or in person. Someone who never takes no for an answer.
On average to make a sale, it takes at least 7 points of contact. Do you have the tenacity it takes to close? Can you let the “no’s” role off your back, not take it personally and try again? If so, The Functional Beverage Group could be the perfect fit. We work as a team to give you the tools you need to educate and sell.
We create fantastic products; from the organic ingredients we use to the modern and lasting branding and packaging. All you have to do is believe in what who we are and believe in yourself because the rest is simple.
Who We Are
At The Functional Beverage Group we produce premium, organic beverages and are the home of Healthy Hooch Kombucha and Thrive Remedies. Quality, integrity and relationships are the most important aspects of our business, and it resonates in everything we do, from recipes, to packaging and branding, to our passion for sustainability, to the team we're building, to the customers we serve. We are thoughtful about everything we do.
We have built and continue to build a team where each member is valued and brings something different to the table. We're looking for individuals who are hardworking, take ownership, and are "in it to win it". We come from a background of professional sport, and we know better than anyone that having a strong and healthy team is the only way to succeed!
- Making outbound calls to current customers and potential customers (there will be many hours spent on the phone socializing, educating, developing sales plans and promos)
- Visiting current and potential customers/retailers in the grocery world around the lower mainland (driving to locations)
- Researching potential leads online
- Ability to think outside the box and be creative when it comes to potential leads
- Work with marketing team to support customers and increase customer and consumer awareness
- Must be good with numbers or have a great memory, grocery retailers work off MARGINS
- Visit headquarters once a month for meetings and team events
- 1+ Year Sales Rep Experience in food or beverage industries
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding phone and email etiquette
- Good with numbers
- Must have a drivers license and be comfortable driving around the lower mainland regularly (mileage covered)
- Must live in the lower mainland of BC
For the right candidate there is also room to grow within our company. If you've read this, have a strong sense of self, and feel you could be a good fit, please apply!
We're growing an amazing team and can't wait to meet you!
Please do your research on our businesses before you apply. Candidates will only be contacted if an interview is required.
And please send a COVER LETTER describing why you think you'd be a good fit!
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
- Commission pay
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Sales Rep: 1 year (preferred)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the general direction of the Principal or designate, the Youth Care Worker provides assistance and support to students requiring behavioural support and intervention in a pro [...]
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page. Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innov [...]
Program Evaluation Analyst Administrative Officer 24 Although this position has onsite office based requirements, it can temporarily be performed virtually due to the current extraordinary circu [...]
Join our team and enjoy the many benefits of working for Canada's fastest-growing, privately-owned hospitality company, including a competitive employee compensation package, diverse employee schedule [...]