Nurse Next Door Home Care Services.
Registered Care Aides, Personal Support Workers, Foreign-Trained Nurses.
Do you want to make lives better and have the ability to drive your career? Do you love working with seniors?
Nurse Next Door has the perfect opportunity for you!
Nurse Next Door is dedicated to delivering flexible, premium care options to help seniors stay at home, because we know home is the safest place to be.
Are you a warm, caring individual passionate about making a difference in the life of a senior? Nurse Next Door is looking for a Full-time Caregiver with Client Care responsibilities who is able to work FLEXIBLE hours.
We Make Lives Better every day for our clients and team members through our People Promise and by living our four core values:
- Admire People
- WOW Customer Experience
- Find a Better Way
- Passionate About Making a Difference
Happier Aging is at the heart of what we do — enabling seniors to live at home as long as possible, doing what they love to do.
We provide care 24/7, so visits may be scheduled early morning, afternoon, evening or overnight to meet our clients’ needs.
- Provide meal preparation, light housekeeping, and/or provide companionship and personal care.
- Execute on the client’s care plan as outlined by the Care Designer.
- Help clients with their ADL's (Activities of Daily Living) that is within the scope of practice for a Registered Health Care Aide.
- Assist clients with transfers, ambulation and exercises.
- Meet the safety needs of the client and use equipment safely and properly.
- Function within the limits of your own experience and knowledge, while practicing safely and competently within the job description.
- Complete records and documentation accurately and thoroughly.
- Work with the Care Services Centre team to answer client inquires.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to speak and write in English. Other languages will be an asset.
- Must have moderate tech skills for using web applications and GSuite.
- Ability to identify and report client care concerns to Care Designers when needed.
- Ability to travel from client to client in Langley and Abbotsford. Must have their own vehicle.
Skills & Experience
- HCA or PSW Certification
- Passionate about making a difference.
- Described as a self-led leader with the ability to take responsibility for own behaviour and success.
- Previous caregiving experience required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.00 per hour
WE ARE TAKING EXTRA CARE TO ENSURE OUR EMPLOYEES REMAIN SAFE BY PROVIDING PPE TO ALL STAFF, SCREEN STAFF AND CLIENTS DAILY, MANAGEMENT IS SCREENING PATIENTS PRIOR TO CARE AND ALSO ENSURING THAT CAREGIVERS ARE WITH CONSISTENT CLIENTS.
- HCA or PSW (required)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
POSITION: Residential Sales Representative LOCATION: Langley B.C. REPORTS TO: General Manager / Sales Manager GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITY The incumbent for this position will be part of our dedicated [...]
Assistant Manager: Hiring for FT Assistant Manager to join our Willowbrook team! We're a young but growing company starting in January 2017 with one location. By the end of 2021 we expect to gro [...]
Position Purpose and Summary The Grounds Worker works with the Ground team to maintain the TWU Langley campus grounds. Key Areas of Accountability 1) In conjunction with the Grounds Manager and Gro [...]
Job Type: Permanent Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations: Toronto; Alma; Amos; Bas St-Laurent; Brossard; Burlington; Bécancour; Calgary; Chicoutimi; Dolbeau; [...]