Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Construct and assemble cabinet components
- Verify and double check all calculations to ensure alignment of doors, hinges and side panels
- Operate or be in training on all equipment necessary for your work, including handsaws, table saws, and a variety of drills, sanding tools and routers
- Install the appropriate hardware, such as hinges, handles, and drawer slides
- Match materials and grains to create a uniform appearance for all the matching units
Skills and Experience
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Precision/high attention to detail and mechanical aptitude.
- Strong problem solving and the ability to communicate effectively and positively.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member.
- Must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment, often with tight deadlines.
Positions Available: 1
Experience: minimum 1 year of experience
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$24.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Carpentry: 1 year (preferred)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Equivalent Experience HIRING: F/T Vegan Food Production Workers + Packagers in Richmond, BC NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE NEEDED! Pay rate: $15.85/hour to start + 2 pay increases guaranteed every y [...]
Seize the opportunity to join a global fashion retailer with two brands at the heart of its success, Garage and Dynamite, selected as one of Montreal's Top Employers 2020 and as one of Canada’s Top [...]
Company Description We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the [...]
Your vibe and experience While previous experience working in food service or retail as a barista, server, sales associate, cashier, team member, or customer sales representative is always helpful an [...]