iHaul Freight Ltd.
From a single self-dispatched tractor-trailer unit in 2010 iHaul has now become a full-service North American transportation, distribution, and logistics provider. Built on the backs of three drivers, they joined together with a focused vision that we could be a better transportation company than many others in the industry by simply providing good and honest service to others.
We are currently seeking qualified Owner Operators based out of AB & BC responsible for delivering freight (Flat Deck) safely and efficiently to customers across North America.
- Valid Class 1 Commercial DL without restrictions
- Team must have been working together for at least 3 continuous months
- Late-model Tractor 2017 or newer
- Clear commercial abstract and safety record
- Must Have Flat Deck experience
- A minimum of 2 years verifiable tractor-trailer experience (Mountain and Winter Experience)
- Knowledge of hours of service and axle weights
- Physically fit and able to perform the required vehicle trip inspections
- Able to travel to and from the USA
- Have a clean criminal background check
- Follow written and oral instructions in English, complete written forms and documents in English
Duties / Expectations:
- Hooking/unhooking trailers
- Adhere to all safety standards including thorough pre-trip inspections and submitting E-Logs
- Proper use of Electronic Logs
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Maintain professional-looking equipment
- Have a positive attitude and good personal hygiene
What we can offer:
- Attractive mileage rates
- Quarterly safety bonuses, mileage performance bonuses
- Paid picks and drops
- Paid layovers if away from the designated home terminal after 24 hours without dispatch
- Ongoing industry-standard training (mobile access)
- Various start times available
- Optional Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Travel Insurance Benefits
- All prospective candidates must be available for up to a three-day orientation session in our Calgary, AB or Surrey, BC facilities
All prospective candidates , please contact me by emailing your resumes [email protected], apply now or call (phone hidden) Ext 232 !
Or apply online at https://ihaul.truckright.ca/careers/quickapp?quickAppID=1
Text (phone hidden) to have one of our recruiting specialists answer any questions you may have.
Driven by Integrity, Humility, Accountability, Understanding, and Loyalty, we deliver excellence on wheels.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Our salon is looking for a talented and friendly hairstylist to join our team full-time! Since opening our doors in September, this brand new community in Calgary is getting bigger and busier, so we [...]
COMMUNITY ANIMATOR – WOMEN’S ECONOMIC PROSPERITY (PERMANENT – 1.0 FTE) As the Community Animator, you will be part of a small but mighty team of creative out-of-the-box thinkers. Your coll [...]
COMMUNITY ANIMATOR – HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS (PERMANENT – 1.0 FTE) As the Community Animator, you will be part of a small but mighty team of creative out-of-the-box thinkers. Your collaborativ [...]
Role Impact: To provide outstanding customer service to valued shoppers, community retailers and business partners. The successful candidate must have availability and flexibility to work days, even [...]