Are you a people person with a strong desire to make others happy? Comfort Keepers wants you to join our team of compassionate in-home caregivers.
Comfort Keepers is looking for a Health Care Aide/Caregiver to join our growing team. We are a leading in-home care provider for seniors and other adults that require a helping hand or companionship in their home. Our agency covers the whole of the lower mainland up to Abbotsford.
In this position, you will provide non-medical, in-home support and home management services. Join a growing family dedicated to providing companionship, personal care and other health care needs for seniors in their own homes. Both part and full-time positions available.
Our Personal Support Workers provide exceptional in home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in our customized personal care service plans.
Comfort Keepers offers the following benefits to our Health Care Aides/Caregivers:
- Choose where you want to work – we cover the whole of the lower mainland
- Choose your hours –we offer services 24/7
- Benefits – We offer extended health benefits to our staff
- Friendly Environment – 24-hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
- Competitive Pay – Including direct deposit and holiday pay
- Paid Training – foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training
- Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Driver's License
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Access to a mobile phone (data-enabled preferred) and internet
- Reliable transportation
- HCA Certificate
- Current First Aid and CPR Training
- Available to work weekends and some overnight shifts is a bonus!
Our office serves seniors across the entire lower mainland in Vancouver and surrounding communities, including Abbotsford, Burnaby, Langley, Maple Ridge, Surrey & White Rock. This position may require travel to those areas – we do our best to match you with clients in your area.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Facility Location- Richmond Work Location - Posting Locations - Richmond Department - Richmond Production Team 3 Job Function - Manufacturing/Production Operations Shift/Hours – Day, Evening, [...]
Job no: 513352 Work type: Full time Location: Richmond, British Columbia Creates outstanding customer experiences, driven to succeed, loves a target, truly professional, values diversity and i [...]
Facility Location- Richmond Work Location - Posting Locations - Richmond Department - Richmond Production Team 3 Job Function - Manufacturing/Production Operations Shift/Hours – [...]
Job Description: Job Title: Licensing Officer (Bachelor’s Degree) Work Site: Community Care Facilities Licensing, Environmental Health - Work sites located across VCH (Vancouver, Richmond, Nort [...]