East Side Mario's.
Hey, wanna be a part of the family?
East Side Mario’s is all about good food, family, friends and fun. It’s a lively place where folks can relax and enjoy their favourite Italian foods in a warm and friendly atmosphere. It’s also a rewarding place to work for energetic people with a great personality and a knack for keeping guests happy. Whether you’re interested in a full-time career or a part-time position, we’ll recognize your hard work and support you in your personal and professional development. (And don’t just take our word for that Take a look at our latest opportunity for Line Cooks at East Side Mario’s and consider joining our happy family. We promise you’ll have a lot of fun along the way!
As a Line Cook your primary focus will be to prepare and present foods using standardized recipes and portion sizes.
- Ensure the quality of food is outstanding each and every time and items are produced quickly and efficiently with pride and attention to detail
- Keep the work area, utensils and production equipment in a clean, sanitized state
- Restock any low items during the shift
- Perform all opening and closing assignments as instructed
- Follow safe food handling procedures at all times
- Adhere to the Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program
- Previous experience cooking and handling food in a high-volume casual dining restaurant is a definite asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Able to work flexible shifts, including evenings and weekends
If you are interested in working at this location please apply today
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process
Some opportunities may exist with our Franchise partners which are independently owned and operated.
Location: 777 Guelph Line, Burlington, ON L7R 3N2
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Cake Decorator / Baker Candidate will help in general production baking duties and decorating of Cakes, Novelty Cakes, and other Desserts. Should have prior Professional / Industry baking and decor [...]
At Artisan pizza we make THE BETTER PIZZA for our customers. Our crew personally connects with, laugh and uplift customers expectations. Crew's work goes beyond handcrafting the pizza; it’s about cr [...]
Please be advised that the successful candidate must be mobile and willing to train and/or provide support at any of the retail branch locations in Burlington and Oakville. The applicant must als [...]
Job Type: Permanent Primary Location: Burlington, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations: Burlington; Calgary; Edmonton; Ottawa; Toronto; Vancouver Have many careers in one Firm. Par [...]